Govt Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. The other Related Jobs Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment
About Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is an University under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India. It is located in New Delhi. It was established in the year 1970 to propagate, develop and encourage Sanskrit learning and research. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is accredited by NAAC with "A"grade. The university offers B.A., B.Ed, M.A., M.Ed and Ph.D programs and also a distance learning program in Sanskrit. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Consultant (Administration), Personal Assistant (English/ Hindi & Sanskrit), Controller of Examination, Project Officer, Associate Professor (Sankhya Yoga), Assistant Professor (Education-Jainism), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Computer Programmer, Registrar, Data Entry Operator (Sanskrit), Assistant Professor, Teachers, Professor, Principal, Associate Professor (Dharma Shastra), Assistant Professor (Vyakaran). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate Degree in Arts/Science/Engg, Graduate in Arts with English/Hindi & Sanskrit as subjects, post graduate degree, Master's Degree in Sanskrit or Acharya + A doctor's degree, Ph.D. Degree in Sanskrit in concerned subject + A Master's Degree in concerned subject, MA / Acharya in Pali / Prakrit, BE/B.Tech in Computer Sc./Engg./Tech, 10+2 with working knowledge of Sanskrit + Typing Speed on Computer : 8000 D.P.I per Hour, Sahityacharya / MA Hons.(Sahitya), Master Degree in Computer Application, Master's Degree level in a relevant subject, Shastri (B.A.)/B.A. with Sanskrit, 10th with Sanskrit, for a great career at Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
Candidates can apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan 2020.
How can I join in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
- Uttarakhand Forest Department Invites Application for Working Plan Associate Recruitment 2023
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 112 Assistant District Attorney (ADA) Recruitment 2023
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Invites Application for 797 Junior Intelligence Officers (JIO) Recruitment 2023
- National Health Mission Pune Invites Application for 171 Staff Nurse, ANM and Various Posts
- Collector Office Bijapur Invites Application for 64 Assistant, Peon and Various Posts
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IIT Gandhinagar) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu Invites Application for Professor, Associate Professor Recruitment 2023
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Chief System Manager Recruitment 2023
- HARTRON Invites Application for 126 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service Recruitment 2023
- Tezpur University Invites Application for 13 Technical Officer and Various Posts