Govt Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal (RIMS Imphal) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
RIMS Imphal Recruitment 2021 rims.edu.in Jobs. Latest Job: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021.
RIMS Imphal Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal (RIMS Imphal)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant
Lamphelpat, Imphal, 795004 Manipur
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in relevant subject (BDS) from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institute Or, Master Degree in relevant subject or related discipline
31000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 35 Years
How to Apply:
1. Application: Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format and submit scan copy of the application along with attested copies of caste, experience, educational certificate etc to email ld: [email protected] 4.00 p.m. of 24th April 2021. No hard copy shall be entertained.
2. Shortlisting of Candidate for Walk-in-interview: - In case large number of applicant is received, the candidate for Walk-in-interview shall be shortlisted adopting suitable criteria as may be fixed by the institute and the candidate to be called for interview may be restricted to a few shortlisted candidates
3. Walk-ln-lnterview: - Walk-in-Interview for recruitment of the above post will be held on 27th April 2021 at Conference Hall of Jubilee, RIMS, Imphal.
4. Conditions of Appointment: - The intending candidates should fulfil the terms and conditions of appointment and satisfied themselves before applying the post and can be downloaded from the institute website i.e. www. rims.edu.in
Published on: 22nd April 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) was established on 1st April 1995, comes under Ministry of DONER, Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MHFW).
The aim of Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) is to improve and cater the need of the North Eastern Region in the field of medical Education by providing Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses Nursing Courses,The prime objective of Institute is to imparting Healthy Medical Education & Research and provide state of art treatment to the needy people of the State.
The Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) offers Undergraduate, Diploma, M.Ch, D.M, M.Sc (Med, Phd and Nursing Courses with various disciplines of Medicine and allied Science like, Entomology / Molecular Epidemiology / Anthropology / Immunology / Nutritional Science / Microbiology / Internal Medicine / Biochemistry / Entomology / Immunology / Genetics / Clinical Epidemiology / Tuberculosis, etc.
The Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) offers great career opportunities for young Medical researcher and Scientist, The Institute offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty in various discipline offered by Medical College, Lab Technician / Medical Officer / Technical Assistant / Nursing Staff / Medical Sociology / Administrative Officer / Multi Tasking Staff / Receptionist / Peon / Sweeper / Wardboy / Ambulance Driver, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Research Assistant: INR31000,
When can I can apply for Research Assistant job at Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lamphelpat, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th April, 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for TGT Hindi Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for TGT English Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Rewa Invites Application for PGT English Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for 5 Assistant Passport Officer Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Invites Application for Hindi Typist Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Pune Invites Application for 7 Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- Principal Directorate Defence Estates Pune Invites Application for 89 Sub Divisional Officer Recruitment 2021
- SCAD Krishi Vigyan Kendra (SCAD KVK) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- SCAD Krishi Vigyan Kendra (SCAD KVK) Invites Application for Senior Scientist and Head Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Cantonment Board Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- CCS NIAM Invites Application for 4 Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCS NIAM Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021