RGNUL Recruitment 2022 for Stenographer, Cook, Counselor,
RGNUL Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More Recruitment 2022: Advertisement for the post of Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More in RGNUL. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 05 July 2022. Candidates can check the latest RGNUL Recruitment 2022 Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More Vacancy 2022 details and apply online at the www.rgnul.ac.in/ recruitment 2022 page.
RGNUL Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ www.rgnul.ac.in/. RGNUL selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Punjab. More details of www.rgnul.ac.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More
Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More
SidhuwalBhadson Road , Patiala, 147001 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts
|RGNUL Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Organization||RGNUL Recruitment 2022|
|Total Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||05 Jul, 2022|
Educational Qualification: Finance Officer: A Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale
in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
1. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with eight years of service in the
AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in Educational Administration. OR
2. 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Finance Officer/Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post along
with an experience in educational finance administration.
1. Well-versed in the financial/accounting systems.
2. Experience in computer system finance/accounts-related software handling for information processing and retrieval. Officers
working in Organized Accounts Services of GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (Preferably from Indian Audit & Accounts Service) with similar
status will be given preference.
Deputy Librarian (Non-Academic): 1. A Master’s Degree in Library Science /Information Science /Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent
grade in point –scale wherever the grading system is followed.
2. Eight years’ experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
3. Evidence of innovative library services including integration of ICT in library.
4. A Ph.D. Degree in Library science /information science /Documentation Science /Archives and manuscript-keeping/
computerization of library.
Medical Officer (Female): 1. MBBS with at least two years of experience in a recognized hospital. The preference will be given to the candidates who have
obtained the Degree of M.D. or higher qualification
2. The candidate should be registered with the State /Medical Council of India
Assistant Registrar: 1. Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks (ICWA Inter /CA Inter will be preferred) or equivalent grade of ‘B’ in UGC
2. At least 03 years of experience as Section Officer in the Accounts preferably in Govt. Sector. A person of proven experience
and expertise in the field of Finance/Audit /handling double entry systems in the reputed Educational Institution will be preferred.
Superintendent: A Post-Graduate with at least 55% marks or equivalent in any discipline or Law Graduate from a recognized University, working as
Senior Assistant/Superintendent in University/Educational Institution, having knowledge of Rules and Regulations of University
Office Work, Computer/IT and Drafting in English. Total working experience of at least 15 years.
Assistant Professor in Political Science: (i) A good academic record with a minimum 55% of marks at the master's level in the related subject; and
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the
UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in
accordance with the University Grants Commission(Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree
Coordinator Internship & Placement
Officer: Applicant must have MBA with Law (LL.B./B.A. LL.B) or LL.M (55%) or equivalent grade from a recognized University in India.
Previous experience in the field of Law will be given preference and at least two (02) years of experience in handling independent
placement/internship activities for students/fresh graduates.
The candidate must have relevant knowledge of market dynamics and potential recruiters in the field of law and must have a good
knowledge of all the leading firms in the field of Law and shall be fluent (spoken & amp; written) in the English language.
Assistant Accountant: B.Com First Class or M.Com. at least Second Class or Intermediate of Cost & Works Accountants. The preference may be given to
the candidates who have passed SAS Part I examination. Preference may be given to the experience candidates.
Stenographer (English): Candidate should be at least a Graduate with English an as elective subject with a minimum speed of 100 (hundred) words per
minute in English Short-hand. The candidate should be able to transcribe the matter at the speed of 15 (fifteen) words per minute
Candidate should have at least 3 (three years’ experience as Steno-Typist / Stenographer competent to work on Computer. Fluency
in the English Language is essential.
Cook: Applicant must be Matric Pass with two years of practical knowledge of Cooking in Government/Recognized Institution/etc.
Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Counselor (Female) : 1. Master’s Degree in Psychology with a specialization in Clinical or Counseling Psychology.
2. Ph.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology (Preferred)
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology /Guidance and Counseling /Industrial Psychology.
4. Minimum of 2 years of professional counseling experience in the field of psychology, preferably in educational and industrial fields.
5. Full time/ Part-time considerable.
Skills / Eligibility
The number of seats allotted for Stenographer, Cook, More Vacancies vacancies in RGNUL is 12. Once the candidate is selected they will be informed about the pay scale.
Rs.19,900 - Rs.144,200 Per Month.
Age Limit: As per company rule.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/personal interview/medical test/ walkin interview. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the given criteria.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are applying for RGNUL Recruitment 2022, must apply before the last date. Candidates, who apply for the RGNUL Recruitment 2022, can follow the procedure as given below.
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Search the notification for RGNUL Recruitment 2022
Step 3: Read all the details given on the notification and proceed further
Step 4: Check the mode of application on the official notification and apply for the RGNUL Recruitment 2022.
Published on: 18 June 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
RGNUL Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at RGNUL. The other Related Jobs RGNUL Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Field Investigator - ( 4 Posts) Posts
- New Delhi - Delhi Last Date: 10 June 2022 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts RGNUL RGNUL Recruitment 2022 Details Company RGNUL Organization RGNUL Recruitment 2022 Post Name Field Investigator Total Vacancy 4 Posts Salary Rs.30, 000 - Rs.30
|Last Date: 10 June 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 2 Posts) Posts
SidhuwalBhadson Road , Patiala
|Last Date: 11 April 2022|
| Assistant Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts
SidhuwalBhadson Road, Patiala
|Last Date: 29 March 2022|
| Field Investigator - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Bhadson Road, Patiala
|Last Date: 20 March 2022|
| Field Investigators - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Sidhuwal Bhadson Road , Patiala
|Last Date: 23 January 2022|
| Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts
SidhuwalBhadson Road, Patiala
|Last Date: 25 November 2021|
About RGNUL Recruitment
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, to fulfill the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization. RGNUL started functioning from its Headquarters-Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala w.e.f. 26 May 2006. The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006. The University also got registered with the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi under Section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and has been declared fit to obtain grant from the (UGC) under Section 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956. RGNUL operated from heritage building of the erstwhile Patiala State, Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala (from 2006 to 2013) located in the heart of Patiala city in a pollution free environment. The University was accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2015. RGNUL, Punjab was granted autonomy under UGC Regulations, Clause 5 Dimensions of Autonomy for Category-II Universities in April 2018.The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, ranked RGNUL the first amongst the cleanest Higher Educational Institutions, Swachh Campus (2019) in the category of Government Residential Universities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12 vacancies in total. Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More: 12 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More: INRRs.19,900 - Rs.144,200 Per Month.,
When can I can apply for Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More, Skills / Eligibility job at RGNUL
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in SidhuwalBhadson Road , Patiala
What is RGNUL Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More: 12 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for RGNUL Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More: 12 Posts, is 5th July, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer, Cook, Counselor, Assistant Professor, Superintendent, More, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2022
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Invites Application for 9 Contract Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 107 Excise and Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Invites Application for Hardware Design Engineer Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) Invites Application for Medical Officer and Various Posts
- TISS Budgam Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2022
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited Invites Application for 36 Junior Divisional Accountant Recruitment 2022
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Young Professional, Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Postal Circle Invites Application for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 75 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2022