RITES Ltd Invites Application for 4 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager
-, Gurgaon, PINCODE Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|RITES Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Age Limit||Maximum Age 40 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||50000 - 160000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Full Time with First class Post - Graduate Degree in Sociology OR Social Welfare OR Social Work OR Social Science OR Urban Planning AND full-time first class Graduate Degree in any subject.
Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience Social Development Sector in social survey, analysis, conducting public consultation etc.
50000 - 160000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum Age 40 years
1. On the basis of the applications received, eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test (Off-line/On-line). The candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in the written test. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online.
2. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
3. The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
(i) Experience - 5%
(ii) Written Test - 60%
(iii) Interview - 35%
4. A minimum of 50% marks (45% for OBC (NCL) against reserved posts) in written test and a minimum of 60% marks (50% for OBC (NCL) against reserved posts) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate.
5. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
6. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
1. Last date of submission of documents on the link 16.10.2021
2. Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
3. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
4. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of the online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
5. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
6. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
7. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished through Email, along with SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents in the given order only from top to bottom:
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature
i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable)
8. Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employer in respect of claims made by you in your application and are to be submitted at the time of selection (if called). In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
9. Hard copies of documents are not to be sent to this office through post/ courier. Documents are to be sent through e-mail only.
10. Candidates who have registered online but whose application along with aforesaid documents is not received on e-mail by the due date, their candidature may not be considered. The company reserves the right to consider only such applications which are received along with documents by the prescribed date. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
11. The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
12. Candidates should submit only a single online application for one vacancy and details once submitted in the application form cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for the submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for the bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
13. The candidates must submit all the details pertaining to their candidature viz. personal details, educational qualification details, experience details, category etc. Suppression, in this regard, if any, detected on a future date shall render the candidature liable for forfeiture.
14. If any claim made by a candidate is found to be incorrect, his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rites Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Rites Ltd Recruitment
About Rites Ltd
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways.
Rites Ltd was established in the year 1974. Its headquarters is located in Gurgaon. RITES Limited(Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. The company provides consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES is also involved into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. RITES Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Civil), Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical), Assistant Manager, Engineers (Civil), Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Technician (Electrical), Hazardous Waste (HW) and Industrial Solid Waste (ISW) Expert, Soil Conservation (SC) Expert, Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), CAD Operators, Junior Manager (Finance), Engineer (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs), Assistant Manager (S & T), Material Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Resident Engineer, Engineer (Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering), Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering and MBA (Finance), Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, 10th standard + ITI in Electrician trade, Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering, Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Forestry/ Natural Resource Management, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil / Survey Engineering, Certificate course in Draftsmanship in Civil Trade from ITI, CA/ICWA, Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. / Electronics Engineering, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering + Master's Degree in Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, for a great career at RITES Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager: INR 50000 - 160000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Rites Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Gurgaon
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021