Rites Ltd Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Manager
Sector-29, Gurgaon, 122001 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Full time with First class Post - Graduate Degree in Sociology OR Social Welfare OR Social Work OR Social Science OR Urban Planning AND full-time first-class Graduate Degree in any subject.
Experience: 6 years
60000-180000/- (Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Application Fees: General/OBC Candidates Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable and EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable.
1. Date of selection To be notified later
2. On the basis of applications received, eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test (OffLine/On-Line). The candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in the written test.
3. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
4. Due to prevalent pandemic situation, based on the requirement and discretion of RITES, selection process may be conducted online. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
5. The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under: Experience - 5% Written Test - 60% Interview - 35% (Technical & Professional proficiency - 25 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 10%) Total - 100% A minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts where applicable) in written test and a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts where applicable) in interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on panel.
6. There will be no minimum qualifying marks required in the aggregate. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
7. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English
8. Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates and also will be uploaded on RITES website.
How to Apply:
1. Last date of submission of documents on the link 16.10.2021 and Last date of submission of online application and online payment of fees 16.10.2021
2. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
3. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
4. While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
5. After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category. Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
6. A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished through Email, along with SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents in the given order only from top to bottom:
a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs
b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
d. EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc)
f. PAN Card
g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
h. Any other document in support of your candidature.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rites Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Rites Ltd Recruitment
About Rites Ltd
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways.
Rites Ltd was established in the year 1974. Its headquarters is located in Gurgaon. RITES Limited(Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. The company provides consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES is also involved into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. RITES Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Civil), Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical), Assistant Manager, Engineers (Civil), Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Technician (Electrical), Hazardous Waste (HW) and Industrial Solid Waste (ISW) Expert, Soil Conservation (SC) Expert, Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), CAD Operators, Junior Manager (Finance), Engineer (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs), Assistant Manager (S & T), Material Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Resident Engineer, Engineer (Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering), Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering and MBA (Finance), Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, 10th standard + ITI in Electrician trade, Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering, Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Forestry/ Natural Resource Management, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil / Survey Engineering, Certificate course in Draftsmanship in Civil Trade from ITI, CA/ICWA, Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. / Electronics Engineering, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering + Master's Degree in Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, for a great career at RITES Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Manager: INR 60000-180000/- (Per Month),
When can I can apply for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Rites Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sector-29, Gurgaon
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021