Govt SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Saarc Disaster Management Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Saarc Disaster Management Centre. The other Related Jobs Saarc Disaster Management Centre Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Saarc Disaster Management Centre Recruitment
About Saarc Disaster Management Centre
Interim Unit (IU) of the South Asia Association of Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) has been set up under the premise of Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM), Village Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat in November, 2016. Eight member countries, i.e. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are required to be served by the SDMC (IU).
The centre will provide policy advice, technical support on system development, capacity building services and training for holistic management of disaster risk in the SAARC region. The centre will facilitate exchange of information and expertise for effective and efficient management of disaster risk.
SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) was established in October 2006 at the premises of National Institute of Disaster Management in New Delhi. The Centre has the mandate to serve eight Member Countries of SAARC - Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka - by providing policy advice and facilitating capacity building services for effective disaster risk reduction and management in South Asia.
Saarc Disaster Management Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Accountant, Programme Associate (PA), Head (Geological Disasters), Specialist (Knowledge Management), Head - Hydro-Meteorological Disasters Division, Specialists - Hydro-Meteorological Disasters Division, Head - Biological & Man-Made Disasters Division, Specialists - Biological & Man-Made Disasters Division, Head - Knowledge Management Division, Administrative Officer (GSS), Senior Accounts Officer (GSS), Research Assistant (GSS).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in B.Com/BBA, Post Graduate in M.Com/MBA (Finance), Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management with specialization in Disaster management, for a great career at Saarc Disaster Management Centre.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Miranda House Invites Application for 18 MTS Office Attendant, Library Attendant, Laboratory Attendant,Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Rao Tula Ram Memorial Hospital Invites Application for 28 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Christian Medical College Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- HNBGU Invites Application for Project Assistant, Field Attendant or Field Worker Recruitment 2022
- University of Madras Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2022
- IIT Patna Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Raksha University (RRU) Invites Application for 24 Specialists and High Level Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Project Associate-I, Senior Technical Assistant-I Recruitment 2022
- Periyar University Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- THSTI Invites Application for 2 Senior Professor Recruitment 2022
- Bharat Broadband Network Limited (BBNL) Invites Application for Consultant DC Security Recruitment 2022