Govt SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Saarc Disaster Management Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Saarc Disaster Management Centre. The other Related Jobs Saarc Disaster Management Centre Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Research Officer cum Program Manager - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Behind PDPU Raisan, Village
|Last Date: 24 August 2022|
About Saarc Disaster Management Centre Recruitment
About Saarc Disaster Management Centre
Interim Unit (IU) of the South Asia Association of Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) has been set up under the premise of Gujarat Institute of Disaster Management (GIDM), Village Raisan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat in November, 2016. Eight member countries, i.e. Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka are required to be served by the SDMC (IU).
The centre will provide policy advice, technical support on system development, capacity building services and training for holistic management of disaster risk in the SAARC region. The centre will facilitate exchange of information and expertise for effective and efficient management of disaster risk.
SAARC Disaster Management Centre (SDMC) was established in October 2006 at the premises of National Institute of Disaster Management in New Delhi. The Centre has the mandate to serve eight Member Countries of SAARC - Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka - by providing policy advice and facilitating capacity building services for effective disaster risk reduction and management in South Asia. Saarc Disaster Management Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Accountant, Programme Associate (PA), Head (Geological Disasters), Specialist (Knowledge Management), Head - Hydro-Meteorological Disasters Division, Specialists - Hydro-Meteorological Disasters Division, Head - Biological & Man-Made Disasters Division, Specialists - Biological & Man-Made Disasters Division, Head - Knowledge Management Division, Administrative Officer (GSS), Senior Accounts Officer (GSS), Research Assistant (GSS). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in B.Com/BBA, Post Graduate in M.Com/MBA (Finance), Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Management with specialization in Disaster management, for a great career at Saarc Disaster Management Centre.
- PWD Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 500 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Rourkela Steel Plant Invites Application for 10 Doctor Recruitment 2023
- MMMOCL Invites Application for Chief Fire Officer, General Manager Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 5 Project Officer-I Recruitment 2023
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 79 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Apprentice - Peon Recruitment 2023
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank (RNSB) Invites Application for Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
- Oil India Invites Application for 5 Contractual Drilling Engineer, Contractual Geologist and Contractual Chemist Recruitment 2023
- Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2023
- Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited (IMPCL) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2023
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL) Invites Application for 236 Train Operator, Section Engineer, Maintainer Recruitment 2023
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Invites Application for 200 Junior Assistant - Typist (JAT) Recruitment 2023