SVNIT Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2020
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT)
invites applications for recruitment of Teaching Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Ph.D. in Human Resource along with a degree in Master of Human Resource Development and any Graduation. 5 years experience in teaching and training students.
60000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not more than 45 years.
How to Apply:
The relevant documents Should be scanned and emailed to email@example.com The Shortlisted candidates Will be intimated through e-mail regarding interview. The last day of the relevant documents by email is 26-09-2020 by 12.00 noon.
Published on: 17th September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Recruitment
About Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat was popularly known as National Institute of Technology, Surat, NIT Surat or SVNIT, is an engineering institute of higher education established by the Parliament of India in 1961. According to the MHRD Ranking of Indian Universities 2016, it is ranked as the 2nd best NIT and in the top 15 engineering and science institutes in the country. It is the Anchor Institute for the Auto and Engineering sector and will be training the workforce.
It is a premier institute that was established to train scientists and engineers to cater to the country's growing need for R&D and technological manpower. It shares its organizational structure and undergraduate admission process with sister NITs. SVNIT offers undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral courses in Engineering and Technology, Science, Humanities, and Management.
The institute organizes annual cultural and technical festivals: MindBend (technical festival), Sparsh (social and techno-cultural festival) and Autumnfest (automotive festival) as well as IGNIS (all India inter-engineering college sports festival).
SVNIT recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) / Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Engineer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in ME/M.Tech in Electrical Engineering (Power Electronics / Power System Discipline), ME/M.Tech (Transportation Engineering / Highway Engineering) for a great career at SVNIT.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Teaching Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Teaching Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Teaching Assistant: INR60000,
When can I can apply for Teaching Assistant job at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ichchhanath, Surat
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Teaching Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2020
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021