Govt Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2021 ssb.nic.in SSB Jobs. Latest Job: Sashastra Seema Bal Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021.
Directorate General Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Directorate General Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
invites applications for recruitment of Sub Inspector
East Block V R.K. Puram 110 066
,New Delhi, 110066 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 22 Posts
|Sub Inspector Jobs in New Delhi at Directorate General Sashastra Seema Bal - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||22 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||52 yrs|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||35400 - 112400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||09 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from eligible candidates for filling up the post of SI (Armr) Group-B' Non Gazetted, (Non-Ministerial) Combatised posts in Sashastra Seema Bal on deputation/re-employment basis, as per the eligibility criteria given below:
1. Post, Pay Scale and Number of Vacancies: Post: SI (Armr)
2. Level in the Pay Matrix: Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-)
3. No. of Post:- 22
4. Eligibility Criteria: Deputation: Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Police Organizations holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department:
5. Note-1: The departmental candidates are in the direct line of promotior consideration for appointment deputationist shall not be eligible for by promotion. Note-2: The period of deputation incl another ex-cadre post held immediatel in the same or some other Organis Central Government shall ordinarily
6. Re-employment Re-employment c held the same or equivalent rank in Ar The Armed Forces personnel due transferred to reserve within a period requisite experience and qualificatior considered for deputation. Such pe deputation term up to the date on wh from Armed Forces
35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Age Limit: 52 yrs
Selection will be based on deputation/ re-employment basis
How to Apply:
1. Applications of willing and eligib forwarded in the prescribed format (Ai the Commandant (Pers-ll), Direct Seema Bal, East Block V, R. K. Purar 60 days from the date of publication the 'Employment News'.
2. Incomplete applications will not t received after closing date will not be a selected for the above post, will not be name after selection.
3. The comptent authority reserves enhancement of vacan advertisement in whole or part the reason.
4. During the period of deputation governed by SSB Act & Rules and a time to time by SSB for which necess exercised by the selected candidates.
5. The advertisement is also availal ssbrectt.gov.in and www.ssb.gov.in. Com
Published on: 25 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment for following posts:
About Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment
About Sashastra Seema Bal
Sashastra Seema Bal was established as Special Service Bureau in May 1963, in the aftermath of the Chinese aggression (in 1962). Sashastra Seema Bal came under aegis of the Ministry of Home Affairs (Jan 2001). SSB was declared a Lead Intelligence Agency for Indo Nepal (June 2001) and assigned the Indo Nepal border. Later, SSB was also assigned Indo Bhutan border (March 2004). In March 2004, SSB received the President’s Colours (March 2004) in recognition of the keystone role in national security, since its inception.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) was established in the year 1963. SSB is one of India's Central Armed Police Forces. It is often referred to as a paramilitary force. It is currently under the administrative control of the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The role of Sashastra Seema Bal consists of the following: - To promote a sense of security among the people living in the border areas, to prevent trans-border crimes, and unauthorized entry or exit from the territory of India, to prevent smuggling and other illegal activities. Sashastra Seema Bal recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer), Head Constable (Ministerial), Constable (Driver), Constable (Cook), Constable (Washerman), Constable (Barber), Constable (Safaiwala), Constable (Water Carrier), Constable (Waiter), Constable (Carpenter), Constable (Painter), Constable (Tailor), Constable (Cobbler), Constable (Gardener), Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) (Female), Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist) (Male and Female), Assistant Sub Inspector (Radiographer) (Male and Female), Assistant Sub Inspector (O T Technician) (Male and Female), Assistant Sub Inspector (Dental Technician) (Male and Female), Head Constable (Steward) (Male and Female), Constable Tradesmen (Lab Assistant), Constable Tradesmen (Ayah) (Female), Sub Inspector (Pioneer), Head Constable (Workshop), Assistant Sub Inspector (Telecommunication), Head Constable (Telecommunication), Constable (Telecommunication), Constable (GD), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO's)/ Specialist Doctors, Additional Judge Attorney General (Commandant), Head Constable (Veterinary), Constable (Veterinary), Head Constable (Electrician), Constable Tradesman (Cook), Constable Tradesman (Washer man), Constable Tradesman (Barber), Constable Tradesman (Safaiwala), Constable Tradesman (Water Carrier), Constable Tradesman (Waiter), Constable Tradesman (Carpenter), Constable Tradesman (Painter), Constable Tradesman ( Tailor), Constable Tradesman ( Cobbler), Constable Tradesman ( Gardener), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Tele), Head Constable (Tele), SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (Pharmacist ), ASI (Physiotherapist), ASI (OT Technician), ASI (Dental Technician), HC (Steward), CT (Nursing Orderly), CT (Ayah (Female)), CT (Masalchi), CT (Table Boy), CT (Lab Assistant), Head Constable. Interested candidates Can pursue courses in Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination + Skill Test norms on computer Dictation :- 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute, Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination + Skill Test norms on computer English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer or Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer, Matriculation + Must possess valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License, Matriculation + ITI in relevant trade, Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering, Matriculation + Diploma in Automobile or Motor Mechanical Engineering + Must possess valid Driving License for Heavy 2 Vehicle, Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication, Matriculation + two years ITI Certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Matriculation (10th Class), Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination or Matriculation + Diploma in Secretarial Practice or Modern Office Practice or Commercial Practice + Good typing speed, 12th pass with Science subject (Biology), 10th pass with Science subject, Matric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication, 10+2 With science + Diploma in General Nursing, 10+2 With science + Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy, 10+2 With science + Degree or a Diploma in Physiotherapy, 10+2 With science + Diploma in Operation Theatre Technician, 10+2 With science + Diploma in dental Hygienist Course, Matriculation + diploma or certificate in Catering Kitchen Management, 10th class pass with science + elementary knowledge of First Aid and dressing of wounds or knowledge of Dai or Ayas work, Matriculation, for a great career at Sashastra Seema Bal.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 22 vacancies in total. Sub Inspector: 22 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Sub Inspector: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Sashastra Seema Bal
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Force Headquarters East Block V R.K. Puram 110 066 , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th December, 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVRR Government General Hospital Tirupati Chittoor Invites Application for Attender Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- SVRR Government General Hospital Tirupati Chittoor Distirct Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Library & Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for 7 Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) Invites Application for Senior Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 16 Driver Mechanical Transport Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 293 Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 45 Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Fireman Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Research Officer, Quality Monitor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021