SFIO Invites Application for Senior Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
SFIO Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Assistant Director
Senior Assistant Director
Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, B-3 Wing, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi- 110003
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|SFIO Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Kolkata, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad|
|Age Limit||The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation [including shortterm contract] shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.|
|Experience||3 - 15 years|
|Salary||56100 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||21 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University/Institution; and Three years’ experience in the field of enforcement of ecnonomic Law such as Foreign Contribution Regulation Act/ Foreign Exchange Management Act Conservation of Foreign Exchange and Prevention of Smuggling Activities Act Customs & Excise.
56100 - 177500(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation [including shortterm contract] shall be not exceeding fifty-six years as on the closing date of the receipt of application.
1. Selection will be Based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply:
1. The closing date for receipt of applications in respect of following vacancy published ir Employment News 20-26 March 2021 to be filled on deputation (ISTC) basis in SFIC has further been extended upto 20.09.2021.
2. The selected candidates will also be eligible for Special Security Allowance @ 20% of the basic pay. No deputation allowance shall be admissible along with SSA. All other terms and conditions would remain the same.
Published on: 22 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment for following posts:
About Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment
About Serious Fraud Investigation Office
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) is a fraud investigating agency in the country. It is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The SFIO is involved in major fraud probes and is the co-ordinating agency with the Income Tax and CBI.
It is a multi-disciplinary organization having experts from financial sector, capital market, accountancy, forensic audit, taxation, law, information technology, company law, customs and investigation. These experts have been taken from various organizations like banks, Securities and Exchange Board of India, Comptroller and Auditor General and concerned organizations and departments of the Government. The Government approved setting up of this organization on 9 January 2003 on the basis of the recommendations made by the Naresh Chandra Committee which was set up by the Government on 21 August 2002 on corporate governance.
SFIO recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Additional Director / Joint Director (Forensic Audit), Deputy Director,Senior Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Private Secretary (Deputation).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants or Master in Business Administration (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master in Business Economics or Master in Commerce, Bachelor’s Degree for a great career at Serious Fraud Investigation Office.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Assistant Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Assistant Director: INR 56100 - 177500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Serious Fraud Investigation Office
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Agricultural Field Operator Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport Invites Application for Senior CAD Technician / CAD Technician Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Social Media Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT) Invites Application for System Software Support Engineer and Database Support Engineer Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021