SKUAST Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: AU/FVSc/VMD/DBT-III/18-19/14-18
Sher e Kashmir University Of Agricultural Sciences & Technology (SKUAST)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Jammu and Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1) M.V.Sc. (Veterinary & Animal Science)
2) M.Sc. In Agriculture, life sciences etc.
3) Qualified NET/GATE in compulsory for all the candidates including professional degree/PhD holder.
25000/- Per Month
How to Apply:
The application in the prescribed format along with self attested testimonials/Certificates must reach to Dr. Neelesh Sharma, P.I., Division of Veterinary Medicine, F.V.Sc. & A.H., SKUAST-J, R.S. Pura, Jammu-181102, J&K; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 26th June 2019. The eligible candidates will be interviewed on 27th June 2019 in the office of Director Research, SKUAST-J, Administrative Block, Chatha- 180009, Jammu at 11:00 A.M. No separate intimation shall be issued & no TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
Published on: 14th June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology Recruitment
About Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Sher-e- Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences & Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Chatha, Jammu
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th June, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th June, 2019
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Kandukur (KVK Kandukur) Invites Application for 9 Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) Invites Application for 10 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 4 Superintending Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Oil India (OIL) Invites Application for 25 Nurse and Various Posts