South East Central Railway Invites Application for 339 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
South East Central Railway
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 339 Posts
|South East Central Railway Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||339 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.09.2021.|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Oct, 2021|
i. The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
ii. The candidate should possess the required qualification as on date of opening of online notification i.e. 06.09.2021.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01.09.2021.
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
2. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation [with minirnum 50% (aggregate) marks] plus ITI marks (Estt. Rule No. 201/2017) in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
3. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI (Entire duration of course). For the purpose or calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
4. For the purpose of calculation Of percentage of ITI marks, average marks mentioned in consolidated staternent of marks for all semesters of the trade applied / marks mentioned in the Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT will only be reckoned.
5. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of marks of SSC of candidates from Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh, Board of Public Examination, Kerala etc. Nagpur division of SECR will take midpoint of range of grades obtained by the candidates.
6. After obtaining midpoints of all the attempted subjects according to grades awarded, average will be calculated treating each subject is out of 100 marks, as there is no standard method or multiplying factor for calculation of average of matriculation for such Boards.
7. In cage of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred.
8. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
9. A final merit list will be prepared cluster/unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate.
10. The shortlisted candidates would be subject to verification of all original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination by Railways as applicable for the Workshop and for the other Units of division.
How to Apply:
1. Online application through the website: https://apprenticceshipindia.org from 06-09-2021 to 05-10-2021 (till 23:59 1113) are invited from the eligible candidates
2. The ONLINE application completed in all respect, can be submitted through online from 06-09-2021 to 05-10-2021 (23:59 hrs). No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to Nagpur Division of SECR. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
South East Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Sportsperson - ( 26 Posts) Posts||23rd February 2021||RTS Colony, Bilaspur|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 413 Posts) Posts||1st December 2020||Office of the Senior Divisional Personnel Officer, Raipur|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 432 Posts) Posts||31st August 2020||SECR, Bilaspur|
|Staff Nurse - ( 73 Posts) Posts||13th April 2020||GM'S Office, Bilaspur|
|Dresser - ( 6 Posts) Posts||13th April 2020|
|X-Ray Technician - ( 7 Posts) Posts||13th April 2020|
|Group-C - ( 2 Posts) Posts||13th January 2020||Near SECR GMs office, Bilaspur|
|Group-C - ( 2 Posts) Posts||13th October 2019||Near SECR GMs office, Bilaspur|
|Apprentice - ( 313 Posts (Motibagh Workshop - 15 Posts)) Posts||29th August 2019||Kingsway, Nagpur|
|Teachers - ( 6 Posts) Posts||25th May 2018||Office of the Senior Divisional Personnel Officer , Raipur|
About South East Central Railway Recruitment
About South East Central Railway
In recognition to persistent public demands, a new Railway Zone, with its Headquarters at Bilaspur, was inaugurated by Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee on 20th Sep’ 1998.
South East Central Railway started its operation in the year 2003. Its headquarters is located at Bilaspur. South East Central Railway (SECR) came into existence in 2003. SECR has its headquarters at Bilaspur, South East Central Railway has 3 divisions - Bilaspur, Raipur and Nagpur South East Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sports Quota (Various Sports), Ex-Servicemen Quota, Cultural Quota (Various Discipline), Scouts & Guides. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th Class or ITI, passed Army Class-I certificate, B.Sc. (Physics) OR a pass in 10+2 in Higher Secondary in Science i.e. Maths or Physics. OR Matriculation with 80 words per minute in Shorthand (English), for a great career at South East Central Railway.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 339 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentice: 339 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentice: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at South East Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentice, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for 29 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 22 Guest Teacher/ Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Finance Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Administration of Daman & Diu Invites Application for 73 Caretaker/ Helper Recruitment 2021