Govt Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute (SPRERI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute (SPRERI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2019
Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute (SPRERI)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate (RA)
Research Associate (RA)
Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, 388120 Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. PhD in Solar Energy/Renewable Energy engineering with background in Physics/Mechanical/Electrical /Chemical engineeringor
2. Minimum two research articles published in SCI Journals in the area of solar thermal/solar refrigeration. Desirable:
1. 2-3 years post PhD work experience in the area of solar refrigeration/solar energy technology development.
2. Strong data analysis, interpretation capabilities and experience of writing-up and disseminating research findings.
3. Prior knowledge and experience in programming and working on TRNSYS, MATLAB, PYTHON and ANSYS software
4. Ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to submit their application in prescribed format along with detailed curriculum vitae. The application form can be downloaded from SPRERI website (download from website www.spreri.org/jobopening) and email the completed one to email@example.com, with subject line Application for Post of Research Associate/JRF: Solar Energy Division". Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Published on: 13th August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
SPRERI Recruitment for following posts:
About SPRERI Recruitment
Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute (SPRERI) was established in January 1979 as a result of the initiative taken by a group of foresighted persons led by Late Dr. H.M. Patel and Late Shri Nanubhai Amin.
SPRERI is a non-profit autonomous organization registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act 21 of 1860 and also as a Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950.It has been approved as a Research Association for the purpose of clause (ii) of subsection (1) of Section 35 of the Income Tax Act 1961 and is recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Science & Technology, Govt. of India. It is recognized by S.P. University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh, Nirma University, Ahmadabad as a Centre for M.Tech and Ph.D. Research.
The mission is - To develop environment-friendly technologies for conversion of biomass into biofuels, energy (including electricity) and useful chemicals; To develop technologies for utilization of bioconversion waste; To develop technologies for application of solar energy.
Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology for a great career at Sardar Patel Renewable Energy Research Institute.