Govt Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
staff selection commission kerala-karnataka region Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at staff selection commission kerala-karnataka region. The other Related Jobs staff selection commission kerala-karnataka region Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About staff selection commission kerala-karnataka region Recruitment
About staff selection commission kerala-karnataka region
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976, primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments.
Functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been further widened and now it carries out recruitment for Group B and Group C posts under the Central Government. The Commission thus recruits the major work force for the Central Government, including the Central Para-military Forces.
Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region - Staff Selection Commission was established on 1st July 1976. It handles recruitment for Group B and Group C posts under the central government. The headquarter of the commission is located at New Delhi. The main function of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews, wherever required, for recruitment to the posts within the Commission's purview.
Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Junior Technical Assistant, Draughtsman, laboratory Assistant , Fieldman, Senior Translator, Junior Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Technical Officer, Assistant Welfare Administrator, Data Entry Operator Grade B, Senior Technical Assistant, Handicrafts Promotion Officer, Instructor, Deputy Ranger, Sub Inspector Fire, Research Assistant, Senior Scientific Assistant, Assistant Librarian etc. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Forest Rangers from any recognised Institute / Graduate in Science / Computer Science DQ, Higher Secondary (10+2) , 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Intermediate Science, Matriculation, M.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry,Mathematics) Or S.S.C., Diploma - (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Automobiles, Chemical, Mining, Aeronautical, Telecommunication Engineering), Master's Degree in Linguistics / Comparative Philology / Indian Language and Literature / Psychology / Education / Sociology / Anthropology / Folklore / Statistics, B.Sc (Agriculture), M.Sc. (Zoology / Microbiology / Biochemistry), for a great career at Staff Selection Commission Kerala and Karnataka Region.
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, GDMO Recruitment 2022
- NITRD Invites Application for Driver, System Analyst and Various Posts
- Satyajit Ray Film Television Institute (SRFTI) Invites Application for Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Engineering College (PEC) Invites Application for 57 Teaching Posts Recruitment 2022
- INCOIS Invites Application for Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2022
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for 8 Junior Coaching Assistant Recruitment 2022
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for Tutor / Clinical Instructor Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Military School Bangalore Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022
- Union Territory of Lakshadweep Invites Application for Contract Faculty Recruitment 2022
- High Court of Meghalaya Invites Application for Computer Operator, Mali, More Recruitment 2022
- University of Madras Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2022