Alloy Steels Plant Recruitment 2021 for General Duty Medical Officer
Vacancy Circular No:
Steel Authority of India Limited
invites applications for recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer
General Duty Medical Officer
Alloy Steels Plant, Ispat Bhawan, Surya Sen Sarani,, Durgapur, 713208 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|General Duty Medical Officer Jobs in Durgapur at Alloy Steels Plant - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit for contractual engagement is 70 years. However, the doctors to be engaged should be fit to perform his / her duty.|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Posted on||29 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Engagement of Doctors in Plant Medical Unit, ASP on Contractual Basis
Alloy Steels Plant (ASP), Durgapur, a pioneer in production of Alloy and Special Steels and a unit of SAIL, a Maharatna Company, intends to engage doctors in the post of General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) on contractual basis for its Plant Medical Unit (PMU). ASP invites applications from interested qualified doctors for Walk-in interview as detailed below.
1. Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
2. No of Post: 02
3. Essential Qualification:
i. MBBS from MCI recognized University/Institute having valid medical practitioner license. Relevant work experience shall be given preference. The essential qualification and work experience, if any, shall be taken into account as on the date of advertisement.
ii. The ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. who have been separated by opting voluntary retirement shall not be considered for engagement under this scheme. The ex-employee doctors will have to provide a self-certification in this regard.
4. Tenure of Engagement:
The initial tenure of contractual engagement of doctors would be for a period of one (1) year from the date of joining which can be further extended for a period of one (01) year at the discretion of the Company. However, the maximum period for engagement under the contract would not be more than three (03) years. However, there will be no bar on re-engagement. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit as specified above.
5. Rate of Monthly consolidated remuneration:
Rs 70,000 per month.This rate shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for 6 days in a week or 48 hours a week. Further, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours a week, the rate may be pro-rated accordingly. The monthly rate should not exceed the maximum prescribed limit.
6. Working Hours: Minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours a week. If need arises, one might have to attend shift duties / emergent conditions or as per requirement even beyond duty hours
Can be provided company accommodation (2BHK or equivalent category) on payment basis, if desired, subject to availability. The rent and other charges for electricity, water etc will be as applicable for that category of quarter for SAIL employee. No HRA will be admissible.
8. Medical Facility In case of ex-employee of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable/available for exemployees will continue. In other cases, the medical benefits shall be available for self and spouse only at DSP Hospital without any referrals
9. No: ASP-PL-Rectt.-2(23)/2021/01
Age Limit: The upper age limit for contractual engagement is 70 years. However, the doctors to be engaged should be fit to perform his / her duty.
i) Candidates will have to appear for the walk-in interview as per the schedule. Candidates are therefore, advised to check their emails frequently and make necessary arrangements prior to scheduled date & time of walk-in interview.
ii) All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified with the original for the first time during documents verification process prior to the interview and if any candidate fails to produce the same, he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before appearing for the walk-in interview.
iii) Engagement as General Duty Medical Officers will start shortly after the selection process is completed and orders are issued for engagement as General Duty Medical Officers.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible & interested candidates are necessarily required to send scanned copy (pdf file) of duly filled-in and signed application form with recent identifiable colour photograph pasted on it along with self-attested following scanned documents for verification to to [email protected] /[email protected] from their own email (which will be used for all communication) latest by 10th January 2022.
2. Candidates are advised to check their email regularly, as communication with the candidate will be done through email.
(i) Recent identifiable passport size colour photograph in .jpg or .jpeg file only of size 50 kb. Same photograph should be used for the entire selection process whenever required.
(ii) Proof of date of birth (Class X Pass Certificate of recognised Board/Council OR Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death.
(iii) Pass certificates and mark sheets of all years for essential qualification.
(iv) Experience Certificate, if any, showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer. (In case of retired employees, service certificate issued by the parent organisation should be given).
(v) Valid Registration Certificate issued by Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council with valid practitioner’s license.
(vi) Caste/Category Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidate.
(vii)Photo Identity proof (Voter ID card, PAN, Aadhar Card).
(viii) Undertaking in non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 10/-
(ix) Undertaking for point 3 above w.r.t voluntary retirement.
3. Time for Walk-ininterview: 13.01.2022 10:00 AM
4. Venue: Office of the GM (P&A), Alloy Steels Plant, Ispat Bhawan, Surya Sen Sarani, Durgapur - 713208
1. The candidate must be an Indian National possessing requisite qualification from an institute recognised by State Govt/ Central Govt (Registered with MCI or having valid practitioner license)
2. Eligible and interested candidates may appear in the walk-in interview on the date, time and venue.
3. Candidates will have to attend the walk-in interview at scheduled date and time at their own cost.
4. ASP reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules and decision of ASP in this regard shall be final & binding.
5. ASP reserves the right to reject any application OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of interview OR engage less than the number of doctors indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The decision of the Interview Board constituted by ASP for this purpose shall be final and binding.
6. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process or after selection, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. This may invite legal action as deemed fit.
7. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will only be at Durgapur.
Published on: 29 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Steel Authority of India Limited. The other Related Jobs Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Nurse - (34 Posts) Posts
Ispat Bhawan Lodi Road, Bokaro
|Last Date: 06 June 2022|
| Trainee Teacher - ( 54 Posts) Posts
Ispat Bhawan Lodi Road, Bokaro
|Last Date: 21 April 2022|
| Doctor - ( 7 Posts) Posts
Human Resource Development Centre, (Near BSP Main Gate)
|Last Date: 09 April 2022|
| General Duty Medical Officer - ( 16 Posts) Posts
Durgapur, Paschim Bardhaman
|Last Date: 09 February 2022|
| Specialist - ( 8 Posts) Posts
Durgapur, Paschim Bardhaman
|Last Date: 09 February 2022|
| General Duty Medical Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Alloy Steels Plant, Ispat Bhawan
|Last Date: 10 January 2022|
| Doctor - ( 2 sPosts) Posts
Ispat Bhawan Lodi Road , New Delhi
|Last Date: 21 October 2021|
| General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) - ( 24 Posts) Posts
Ispat Bhawan Lodi Road , Bokaro
|Last Date: 11 October 2021|
About Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment
About Steel Authority of India Limited
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest steel makers in India. With a turnover of Rs. 45,555 crore, the company is among the top five highest profit earning corporates of the country.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) was established on 19th January 1954. SAIL is the largest state owned steel making company and one of the top steelmakers in the world. It s located in New Delhi. SAIL produces Steel, flat steel products, long steel products, wire products & plates.
Steel Authority of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Professionals, Manager (Projects), Management Trainee (Technical/ Administration), Pharmacist Trainee, X Ray Technician Trainee, Nursing Sister Trainee, Laboratory Technician Trainee, Anesthesiologist Assistant Trainee, Dental (Hygiene) Trainee, ECG Technician Trainee, OCC Health Technician Trainee, Junior Assistant (Trainee), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Medical Service Provider (Trainee), Attendant Cum Technician (Trainee), Operator Cum Technician (Trainee), Manager, Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, Mining Foreman, Mining Mate, Junior Assistant (Trainee).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Mineral Dressing/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Automation, Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering, Bachelors' degree in any discipline with full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline,Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production / Operations /Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management. for Materials discipline. For Finance : CA/ICWA, 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Radiography, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology), 10+2 in Science with Diploma in OT Technician Course, B.Sc in Dentistry, B.Sc with Diploma in ECG Technician course, 10+2 in Science with Degree in Occupational Hygiene, Graduation in any discipline & Diploma in Computer Application with proficiency in MS Office Package & Minimum Typing speed on PC of 40 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in English, 10+2 (Science) with Bachelor Degree in Paramedical Technology (Cardio-technology), Matriculation and ITI in relevant trades (Fitter / Electrician / Welder / Plumbing), Post Graduate Degree in Engineering in Metallurgy and / or Material Science, Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering, MBBS, Matriculation and Diploma in Mining, for a great career at Steel Authority of India Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. General Duty Medical Officer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for General Duty Medical Officer, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows General Duty Medical Officer: INR 70000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for General Duty Medical Officer, Important Instructions: job at Steel Authority of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Alloy Steels Plant, Ispat Bhawan
What is Steel Authority of India Limited General Duty Medical Officer: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Steel Authority of India Limited General Duty Medical Officer: 2 Posts, is 10th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for General Duty Medical Officer, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th January, 2022
- International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Science Education and Research Invites Application for Library Professional Trainee Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate III Recruitment 2022
- Central Adoption Resource Authority Invites Application for Finance Officer, Deputy Director, Senior System Analyst, Assistant Director, More Recruitment 2022
- Telecom Regulatory Authority of India Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2022
- National University of Educational Planning and Administration Invites Application for Project Consultant Recruitment 2022
- National Institute for Smart Government Invites Application for Data Visualization Analyst Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Consultant, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital Invites Application for 132 Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022