Supreme Court Of India Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2019
Supreme Court Of India
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1. A degree in Law of a University in India recognized by the Bar Council of India or by any State Bar Council for enrolment as an Advocate.
2. Master’s Degree in Library Science of a recognized University.
3. Diploma in Computer Application recognized by AlCTE/DOEACC or equivalent or Library Automation Course conducted by the National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources.
4. Knowledge of computer operation.
Experience: Minimum 4 years experience as Chief Librarian or in an equivalent post ( in Level 12 of the Pay Matrix) in any prestigious library preferably Law Library.
123100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The applications should reach the Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi - 110001 latest by 5.00 PM. on 20.11.2019. The Registry will not be responsible for any postal loss or delay. Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
Published on: 18th November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Supreme Court of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Additional Registrar (Computer) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th March 2021||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th February 2021||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator) - ( 30 Posts) Posts||13th March 2021||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Branch Officer (Network Administrator) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th November 2020||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Branch Officer (Web Server Administrator) - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Branch Officer (Database Administrator) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||4th November 2020|
|Junior Court Assistant (Hardware Maintenance) - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Senior Court Assistant (Supreme Court Museum) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th October 2020||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Building Supervisor - ( 8 Posts) Posts||29th August 2020||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th November 2019||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Senior Personal Assistant - ( 35 Posts) Posts||24th October 2019||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Personal Assistant - ( 23 Posts) Posts|
|Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) - ( 8 Posts) Posts||14th October 2019||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Law Clerk cum Research Assistant - ( Not Specified) Posts||28th February 2019||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Chauffeur - ( 5 Posts) Posts||8th September 2018||Tilak Marg, New Delhi|
|Junior Court Attendant - ( 65 Posts) Posts||15th April 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 15th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 65 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10 Class Pass from Recognized Board in India and Experience / Knowledge of Trade. Pay Scale: INR 33315/- Per Month Age Limit: 18-27 years. Application Fee: For General/OBC Rs.300/-|
|Chamber Attendant - ( 13 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) - ( 15 Posts) Posts||22nd February 2018|
About Supreme Court of India Recruitment
About Supreme Court of India
Supreme Court of India was established on 28th January 1950. It is located in New Delhi. The Supreme Court of India is the highest judicial forum and final court of appeal of the country as established under the Constitution of India. The Supreme Court of India consists of the Chief Justice of India and 30 other Judges. The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction, appellate jurisdiction, and advisory jurisdiction. The Supreme Court is the highest appellate court in India which takes up appeals primarily against the verdicts of the High Courts and other courts and Tribunals of the country. It also acts as an advisory court and hears matters which may specifically be referred to it by the President of India under the Constitution of India. As the highest judiciary, it possesses the power of constitutional review. Supreme Court of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Personal Assistant, Chief Librarian, Court Attendant, Assistant Librarian, Junior Court Assistant, Branch Officer (System Administrator), Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-Cum-Programmer), Additional Registrar. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree + Proficiency in Shorthand(English) with a speed of 110 w.p.m. + Knowledge of Computer Operation with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. in Computer, degree in Law + Master's Degree in Library Science, Xth Standard Examination, Degree in Library Science + Diploma in Computer Applications + Knowledge of Computer Operation in Library work, Bachelor's degree with a minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer + Knowledge of computer operation, for a great career at Supreme Court of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR123100,
When can I can apply for Director job at Supreme Court of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tilak Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th November, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th November, 2019
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Librarian and Various Posts
- JNARDDC Invites Application for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Store Keeper and Various Posts
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021