Govt Survey Of India Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Survey Of India Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Survey Of India. The other Related Jobs Survey Of India Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Survey Of India Recruitment
About Survey Of India
Survey of India, The National Survey and Mapping Organization of the country under the Department of Science & Technology, is the OLDEST SCIENTIFIC DEPARTMENT OF THE GOVT. OF INDIA.
It was set up in 1767 and has evolved rich traditions over the years. In its assigned role as the nation's Principal Mapping Agency, Survey of India bears a special responsibility to ensure that the country's domain is explored and mapped suitably, provide base maps for expeditious and integrated development and ensure that all resources contribute with their full measure to the progress, prosperity and security of our country now and for generations to come.
Survey of India was established in 1767. Survey of India is India's central engineering agency in charge of mapping and surveying. Its headquarters is located at Dehradun. Survey of India has 18 civil engineering divisions ranging from the prediction of tides to aerial survey.
Survey of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Photographer, Draftsman, Foreman (Works), Draughtsman, Modeller, Technical Associates, Technical Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Laboratory Assistant, Mason, Project Scientists, Deputy Superintending Archaeologist, Work Assistant, IT Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation, Matriculation + Diploma or Certificate in Civil Engineering or in Draftsmanship (Civil) or in Art, Matriculation + Diploma in Arts with Ability to Prepare Models Sculptures in Clay Plaster and Paper mache, Post Graduate in any science subject or MA in Geography or B.Tech in IT/ CS, Master degree in Biological Sciences/ Bachelor degree in Biological Science, Master degree in Zoology, Marine Biology, Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences, Master's Degree in Indian History/Archaeology/ Sanskrit/ Persian/ Prakrit/ Pali/ Arabic/ Anthropology with knowledge of Stone-Age Archaeology/Geology with knowledge of Pleistocene Geology, Matriculation (10th Class) + Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi (Computer Typing), Graduate in any Discipline + One Year Diploma in Web Designing / Multimedia, for a great career at Survey of India.
- Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi (CIP Ranchi) Invites Application for 97 Ward Attendant and Various Posts
- Institute Of Pesticide Formulation Technology (IPFT) Invites Application for Scientist and Various Posts
- Belgaum Cantonment Board Invites Application for Stenographer, Assistant Sanitary Inspector, Mali Recruitment 2022
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited (RCFL) Invites Application for 19 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2022
- Board of Practical Training Eastern Region (BOPTER) Invites Application for Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022
- NIFT Panchkula Invites Application for 10 Stenographer and Various Posts
- National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Invites Application for Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bhopal Memorial Hospital & Research Centre Invites Application for Consultant Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Indian Medical Heritage Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare Invites Application for Senior Documentation Officer, Accountant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022