Survey of India was established in 1767. Survey of India is India's central engineering agency in charge of mapping and surveying. Its headquarters is located at Dehradun. Survey of India has 18 civil engineering divisions ranging from the prediction of tides to aerial survey. Survey of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Photographer, Draftsman, Foreman (Works), Draughtsman, Modeller, Technical Associates, Technical Assistant, Junior Research Fellow, Laboratory Assistant, Mason, Project Scientists, Deputy Superintending Archaeologist, Work Assistant, IT Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation, Matriculation + Diploma or Certificate in Civil Engineering or in Draftsmanship (Civil) or in Art, Matriculation + Diploma in Arts with Ability to Prepare Models Sculptures in Clay Plaster and Paper mache, Post Graduate in any science subject or MA in Geography or B.Tech in IT/ CS, Master degree in Biological Sciences/ Bachelor degree in Biological Science, Master degree in Zoology, Marine Biology, Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences, Master's Degree in Indian History/Archaeology/ Sanskrit/ Persian/ Prakrit/ Pali/ Arabic/ Anthropology with knowledge of Stone-Age Archaeology/Geology with knowledge of Pleistocene Geology, Matriculation (10th Class) + Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi (Computer Typing), Graduate in any Discipline + One Year Diploma in Web Designing / Multimedia, for a great career at Survey of India.
Survey Of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Motor Driver Cum Mechanics - ( 14 Posts) Posts||31st March 2020||R.K. Puram, New Delhi|
|Motor Driver Cum Mechanic - ( 8 Posts) Posts||8th August 2018||Sector-10-A, Post Box No.1|
About Survey Of India Recruitment
About Survey Of India
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Survey India government jobs or sarkari naukri for Survey India. Get full details of Survey India jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Survey India Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Survey India Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Survey India in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Survey India in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Survey India as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Survey India today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Survey India for FREE. You can also get Survey India Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 112 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Invites Application for 721 Sub Inspector, Constable Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 1388 Non-Executive Recruitment 2021
- PSPCL Invites Application for 2632 Assistant Lineman, LDC and Various Posts
- IISER Thiruvananthapuram Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 121 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) Invites Application for 21 Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ALIMCO Invites Application for Consultant (Finance & Administration) Recruitment 2021
- RMRIMS Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021