TN Forest Department Recruitment 2022 for Legal Advisor
Vacancy Circular No:
TN Forest Department
invites applications for recruitment of Legal Advisor
FOREST UNIFORMED SERVICES RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE 9th Floor Panagal Maaligai Saidapet , Chennai, 600015 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|TN Forest Department Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Legal Advisor|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Salary||75000 - 100000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||28 Apr, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Jun, 2022|
Educational Qualification: LLM
Applications are invited to fill up the post of Legal Advisor in Environment, Climate Change and Forest Department, Secretariat, Chennai-9.
1. Position: Legal Advisor
2. No of Posts: 2 Posts (Temporary Post)
3. Pay: Consolidated Pay Rs.75,000/- - Rs.1,00,000/- per month
4. Educational Qualification: Master of Law
5. Experience: 5 Years and above in the field of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
6. Notification No.1/2022, Dated: 21.04.2022
75000 - 100000(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible and Interested persons shall send their filled in application by Speed Post / Registered Post to the Deputy Secretary to Government (OP), Environment, Climate Change and Forest Department, Secretariat, Chennai-9 within 45 days from the date of issue of advertisement.
2. The applications received on or after the publication made in the newspaper alone will be considered
3. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained and incomplete applications shall merely be rejected.
Published on: 28 April 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The other Related Jobs Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Project Assistant - ( 8 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 22 July 2022|
| Accountant, Data Entry Operator, More - ( 11 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 07 July 2022|
| Legal Advisor - ( 2 Posts) Posts
FOREST UNIFORMED SERVICES RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE 9th Floor Panagal Maaligai Saidapet , Chennai
|Last Date: 04 June 2022|
About Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Forest Department
The Tamil Nadu Forest Department was established in 1855 by Dr. Hugh Francis Cleghorn. Initially it was named as Madras Forest Department. In 1969, Madras State was renamed Tamil Nadu (land of the Tamils) and the name of the department was likewise also changed. The objective of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department is to conserve biodiversity and eco-systems of forests and wilderness areas to ensure water security and food security of the state.
The Forest Department is responsible for managing an area over 3,305 km2 (1,276 sq mi), constituting 2.54% of the geographic area and 17.41% of the 22,643 km2 (8,743 sq mi) recorded forest area of the state.
Dr. Hugh Francis Cleghorn is considered to be "the father of scientific forestry in India".
he Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (PCCF) is the head of the Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The Chief Wildlife Warden, five Additional Principal Chief Conservators of Forests and eight Chief Conservator of Forests function under the PCCF in the head office at Panagal Maaligai (pictured), Saidapet, Chennai. All the Chief Conservators of Forests are assisted by the Conservators of Forests and Deputy Conservator of Forests who have regional and specialised responsibilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Legal Advisor: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Legal Advisor?
The Payscale is as follows Legal Advisor: INR 75000 - 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Legal Advisor job at Tamil Nadu Forest Department
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in FOREST UNIFORMED SERVICES RECRUITMENT COMMITTEE 9th Floor Panagal Maaligai Saidapet , Chennai
What is Tamil Nadu Forest Department Legal Advisor: 2 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Department Legal Advisor: 2 Posts, is 4th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Legal Advisor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th June, 2022
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 45 Assistant Environmental Engineer (AEE) Recruitment 2023
- Central Vigilance Commission Invites Application for Hindi Translator Recruitment 2023
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator/ Accounts Assistant, Financial Specialist Recruitment 2023
- Central Warehousing Corporation Invites Application for Railways Consultant Recruitment 2023
- C-DOT Invites Application for 254 Research Engineer or Senior Research Engineer, Manager Recruitment 2023
- Coconut Development Board (CDB) Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2023
- Bharuch Dahej Railway Company Limited (BDRCL) Invites Application for Managing Director Recruitment 2023
- RITES Ltd Invites Application for Quantity Estimator, Quality Assurance and Quality Control Expert, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for Project Engineer-I Recruitment 2023
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for Senior Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023
- PGIMER Invites Application for 12 Research Assistant, Lab Technician Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Assistant Project Manager Recruitment 2023