Tamil Nadu State Aids Control Society (TNSACS) Recruitment 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
TamilNadu State AIDS Control Society Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at TamilNadu State AIDS Control Society. The other Related Jobs TamilNadu State AIDS Control Society Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About TamilNadu State AIDS Control Society Recruitment
About TamilNadu State AIDS Control Society
Tamil Nadu State AIDS project cell was formed in 1993 and in 1994, it has been registered as a Society under the Societies act, as Tamil Nadu State AIDS Control Society (TANSACS), the first of its kind for the nation. The State Health Secretary is the President of the Society and an IAS officer is the Member Secretary and Project Director of the Society.
TANSACS fully funded by the National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) which is a division of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Central Government of India. The Programs of TANSACS are governed by the guidelines of National AIDS Control Program (NACP), which is in its fourth phase. At the district level the programs and oversight to the interventions are provided by the District AIDS Prevention Control Units (DAPCU).
The Tamil Nadu State Aids Control Society (TNSACS) was formed by the Government of Tamil Nadu to spread awareness about the dreaded disease Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) and to take care of the affected persons without getting discriminated against or being ill-treated by the society. TNSACS aim is to popularise the prevention of the disease, promotion of healthy living, to curtail false notions about the disease at large. TNSACS was established on 11th May 1994. After its registration in May 1994, the State AIDS Control Society, started its activities more vigorously in full swing with the guidance and support of its Executive Committee, Technical Advisory Committee and Ethical Scientific Committee constituted by the Government. The main components, strategies, and interventions under the AIDS Control Programme are Blood Safety and Training, Targeted Intervention, Control of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), Information, Education and Communication, Care and Support for AIDS patients, Training, Sentinel Surveillance, Programme Management, Advocacy, and Social Mobilisation.
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) Invites Application for Junior Associate Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Mangalagiri Invites Application for Medical Social Worker Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Network Technician Recruitment 2023
- ICMR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Project Scientist Support, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ACTREC Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff, Laboratory Technician, SRF Recruitment 2023
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Invites Application for 771 Non Teaching Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2023
- NIRTH Invites Application for Project Assistant, Project Technician-III or Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar) Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2023