Govt Tata Institute Of Social Sciences (TISS) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Tata Institute Of Social Sciences Recruitment 2021 tiss.edu TISS Jobs. Latest Job: Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Software Developer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
TISS Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Software Developer
-, Mumbai, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|TISS Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Salary||30000 - 40000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech
30000 - 40000(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail to appear for the online interview.
How to Apply:
1. Last date to receive applications: 2nd September 2021
2. Tentative dates for interview: 6th September to 12th September 2021
3. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
4. Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
5. Advertisement NO. ADVT/ TISS/ADMN/CETE/July/2021
Published on: 26 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia's oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in the year 1936. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TISS started out as an institute offering a post-graduate diploma in Social Work. There are four campuses of TISS, located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati. TISS Tuljapur offers: Integrated B.A & M.A in Social Sciences/Social Work, M.A Social Work in Rural Development; M.A. in Development Policy, Planning & Practices; M.A. in Social Entrepreneurship; M.A. in Sustainable Livelihoods, Natural Resources Management And Governance. TISS Hyderabad offers - Masters in Rural Development and Governance, Masters in Education, Masters in Public Policy and Governance, Masters in Women's Studies, Masters in Development Studies, Integrated programme of B.A in Social Sciences and M.A of choice. It also offers Integrated MPhil & PhD in Women's Studies and Education, and direct PhD in Social Sciences. TISS Guwahati offers - Five Year Integrated Masters programme, Master's degree programme in Social Work and Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Diploma Programme in Community Organisation and Development. Tata Institute of Social Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Academic & Administrative Manager, Operations Leader, Programme Manager (Communication & Media), IT Project Manager, Software Developer, Vertical Manager, HR Executive, Executive Digital Marketing, Executive Content Development, Programme Officer, Programme Manager (Accounts), Intern, Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Health Officer, Training & Placement Officer, Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts), System Analyst Cum Programmer, Producer, Coordinator (ACWS), Research Associate (ACWS), librarian, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Project Officer, Vocational Trainer (Female), Occupational Therapist, Counselors (Male & Female), Research Officers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Economics, Business Economics Statistics, or Applied Mathematics and its allied fields; Ph.D in Environmental Economics; Sociology; Political Science; Psychology; Law & Governance issues; Women's Studies (with background in political sciences and legal studies/History) and Development Studies; M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes, Masters degree in Social Sciences or Post-graduate in Management , Bachelors / Masters in Mass Communication, Visual Design, Journalism, or relevant experience in Media, MCA, Graduation (preferably in Media /Marketing), Master/Post graduate in Accounts or Finance + Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Hindi + knowledge of local Language, Master's Degree level in Economics/ Sociology/ Law /Social Sciences with specialisation in labour and Ph.D. in relevant field, Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or General Management; Ph. D. in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences; Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation; Post-graduate degree in Management, Social Work, Counseling, Media Studies; Master's Degree in Commerce, MSW/MA (Sociology)/MA Human Development/MA Disability, Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy, Masters degree in psychology/counseling psychology, B.Com, for a great career at Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Software Developer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Software Developer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Software Developer: INR 30000 - 40000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Software Developer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tata Institute of Social Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Software Developer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Forensic Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCI Invites Application for Incharge Blockchain Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Audiometrician Recruitment 2021
- NHM Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 4848 Mid Level Health Provider Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for General Physician Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for Office Assistant, Senior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for 55 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Project Associate I and II Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Programme Analyst Recruitment 2021
- National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Senior Consultant or Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Invites Application for Special Educator cum Vocational Instructor Recruitment 2021
- IACS Invites Application for 9 Research Associate-II Recruitment 2021