Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
invites applications for recruitment of Teaching Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|TISS Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||27 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Since applications received will be shortlisted, possessing the qualifications, and the experience will not ensure an interview call.
2. Short listed candidates will be interviewed telephonically on 4th Sept 2021
How to Apply:
1. Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post applied for in the subject line to, email@example.com by 2nd September 2021, 4pm.
2. The institution deserves the right to consider resumes which have not come through direct application
3. Late applications will not be entertained.
4. For enquiries email - firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Last Date of Application: 2nd Sept 2021
Published on: 27 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia's oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in the year 1936. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TISS started out as an institute offering a post-graduate diploma in Social Work. There are four campuses of TISS, located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati. TISS Tuljapur offers: Integrated B.A & M.A in Social Sciences/Social Work, M.A Social Work in Rural Development; M.A. in Development Policy, Planning & Practices; M.A. in Social Entrepreneurship; M.A. in Sustainable Livelihoods, Natural Resources Management And Governance. TISS Hyderabad offers - Masters in Rural Development and Governance, Masters in Education, Masters in Public Policy and Governance, Masters in Women's Studies, Masters in Development Studies, Integrated programme of B.A in Social Sciences and M.A of choice. It also offers Integrated MPhil & PhD in Women's Studies and Education, and direct PhD in Social Sciences. TISS Guwahati offers - Five Year Integrated Masters programme, Master's degree programme in Social Work and Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Diploma Programme in Community Organisation and Development. Tata Institute of Social Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Academic & Administrative Manager, Operations Leader, Programme Manager (Communication & Media), IT Project Manager, Software Developer, Vertical Manager, HR Executive, Executive Digital Marketing, Executive Content Development, Programme Officer, Programme Manager (Accounts), Intern, Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Health Officer, Training & Placement Officer, Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts), System Analyst Cum Programmer, Producer, Coordinator (ACWS), Research Associate (ACWS), librarian, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Project Officer, Vocational Trainer (Female), Occupational Therapist, Counselors (Male & Female), Research Officers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Economics, Business Economics Statistics, or Applied Mathematics and its allied fields; Ph.D in Environmental Economics; Sociology; Political Science; Psychology; Law & Governance issues; Women's Studies (with background in political sciences and legal studies/History) and Development Studies; M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes, Masters degree in Social Sciences or Post-graduate in Management , Bachelors / Masters in Mass Communication, Visual Design, Journalism, or relevant experience in Media, MCA, Graduation (preferably in Media /Marketing), Master/Post graduate in Accounts or Finance + Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Hindi + knowledge of local Language, Master's Degree level in Economics/ Sociology/ Law /Social Sciences with specialisation in labour and Ph.D. in relevant field, Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or General Management; Ph. D. in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences; Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation; Post-graduate degree in Management, Social Work, Counseling, Media Studies; Master's Degree in Commerce, MSW/MA (Sociology)/MA Human Development/MA Disability, Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy, Masters degree in psychology/counseling psychology, B.Com, for a great career at Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Teaching Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Teaching Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Teaching Assistant: INR 150000(Per Year),
When can I can apply for Teaching Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tata Institute of Social Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Teaching Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd September, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021