Tata Institute of Social Sciences Invites Application for Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Technical Assistant
Senior Technical Assistant
V.N. Purav Marg Deonar, Mumbai, 400088 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|TISS Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Oct, 2021|
Applications are invited for the following posts from eligible candidates of Indian Nationality, who are keen to pursue a career in TISS:
ADVT. NO.TISS/ NON-TEACHING POSITIONS/September/2021
1. Name of Post: Sr Technical Assistant (SM&CS)
2. Number of Post: One (01)
3. Level of Pay as per 7th CPC: Level-6
4. Essential qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Diploma in Photography / videography/ Art or B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. with three years’ experience of assisting in video production. Experience in image manipulation software required. Experience and familiarity in the use of video and sound equipment, editing and still photography equipment essential. Skills in visual and digital graphic design desirable.
Educational Qualification: B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Diploma
Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection will be made in order of merit.
How to Apply:
The eligible and interested persons may apply on-line in the format available in the Institute website www.tiss.edu. Applications, except on-line, will not be accepted.
1. The online applications will open on - 03 September 2021
2. The last date for receipt of applications is - 03 October 2021
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences Recruitment
About Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Tata Institute of Social Sciences is a multi-campus public research university in Mumbai, India. It is Asia's oldest institute for professional social work education and was founded in 1936 in then Bombay Presidency of British India as the Sir Dorabji Tata Graduate School of Social Work by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in the year 1936. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TISS started out as an institute offering a post-graduate diploma in Social Work. There are four campuses of TISS, located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad and Guwahati. TISS Tuljapur offers: Integrated B.A & M.A in Social Sciences/Social Work, M.A Social Work in Rural Development; M.A. in Development Policy, Planning & Practices; M.A. in Social Entrepreneurship; M.A. in Sustainable Livelihoods, Natural Resources Management And Governance. TISS Hyderabad offers - Masters in Rural Development and Governance, Masters in Education, Masters in Public Policy and Governance, Masters in Women's Studies, Masters in Development Studies, Integrated programme of B.A in Social Sciences and M.A of choice. It also offers Integrated MPhil & PhD in Women's Studies and Education, and direct PhD in Social Sciences. TISS Guwahati offers - Five Year Integrated Masters programme, Master's degree programme in Social Work and Ecology, Environment and Sustainable Development, Diploma Programme in Community Organisation and Development. Tata Institute of Social Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Academic & Administrative Manager, Operations Leader, Programme Manager (Communication & Media), IT Project Manager, Software Developer, Vertical Manager, HR Executive, Executive Digital Marketing, Executive Content Development, Programme Officer, Programme Manager (Accounts), Intern, Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Health Officer, Training & Placement Officer, Assistant Registrar (Finance & Accounts), System Analyst Cum Programmer, Producer, Coordinator (ACWS), Research Associate (ACWS), librarian, Psychiatric Social Worker, Social Worker, Technical Assistant, Project Officer, Vocational Trainer (Female), Occupational Therapist, Counselors (Male & Female), Research Officers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Economics, Business Economics Statistics, or Applied Mathematics and its allied fields; Ph.D in Environmental Economics; Sociology; Political Science; Psychology; Law & Governance issues; Women's Studies (with background in political sciences and legal studies/History) and Development Studies; M.Phil and Ph.D. Programmes, Masters degree in Social Sciences or Post-graduate in Management , Bachelors / Masters in Mass Communication, Visual Design, Journalism, or relevant experience in Media, MCA, Graduation (preferably in Media /Marketing), Master/Post graduate in Accounts or Finance + Good oral and written presentation skills in English and Hindi + knowledge of local Language, Master's Degree level in Economics/ Sociology/ Law /Social Sciences with specialisation in labour and Ph.D. in relevant field, Masters Degree in Human Resource Management or General Management; Ph. D. in Anthropology, Architecture and Planning, Economics, Education, Engineering, History, Law, Management, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, and inter-disciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, habitat, disaster and climate sciences; Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/documentation; Post-graduate degree in Management, Social Work, Counseling, Media Studies; Master's Degree in Commerce, MSW/MA (Sociology)/MA Human Development/MA Disability, Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy, Masters degree in psychology/counseling psychology, B.Com, for a great career at Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Technical Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Technical Assistant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Senior Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tata Institute of Social Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in V.N. Purav Marg Deonar, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd October, 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for Constable Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for 10459 Constable Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Typing Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for House Mother/ House Father Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021