Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Jobs 2024 - Sarkari Naukri
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Tata Memorial Centre. The other Related Jobs Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
About Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
About Tata Memorial Centre
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a comprehensive cancer center based in Mumbai, India. It was established in 1941 and is recognized as a leading institution for cancer treatment, research, and education in India.
TMC is comprised of several specialized cancer treatment facilities, including the Tata Memorial Hospital, which provides medical, surgical, and radiation oncology services, as well as diagnostic and support services for cancer patients. The center also includes the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), which focuses on basic and translational cancer research.
In addition to its clinical and research work, TMC is also committed to education and training. It offers a variety of courses and training programs for healthcare professionals and researchers, as well as public education initiatives aimed at promoting cancer awareness and prevention.
TMC is a not-for-profit institution that is funded in part by the Indian government, as well as through donations and grants. Its mission is to provide accessible, high-quality cancer care to all patients, regardless of their socioeconomic background, and to conduct cutting-edge research that will ultimately lead to better outcomes for cancer patients worldwide.
Tata Memorial Centre is situated in Mumbai. It specializes in cancer treatment. It is a recognised training centre for cancer education and research. It is closely associated with Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). Tata Memorial Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Oncologist, Senior Resident, Radiation Oncologist, Research Fellow (Medical), Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, Research Fellow (Non-Medical), Assistant Data Manager, Dietician, Medical Social Worker. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.D. (Radiation Oncology/Radiotherapy), BAMS / BHMS + P.G. Diploma in Clinical Research, D.M. (Medical Oncology), B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Life Sciences + Computer Course, Graduation in Science + Computer Course, Graduate, B.Sc (Home Science) with Foods & Nutrition + P.G. Diploma in dietician, BSc, for a great career at Tata Memorial Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)?
Candidates can apply for Tata Memorial Centre 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Tata Memorial Centre official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Tata Memorial Centre 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Tata Memorial Centre. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Tata Memorial Centre 2020.
How can I join in Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Tata Memorial Centre. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Tata Memorial Centre will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Tata Memorial Centre only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Tata Memorial Centre.
What is TMC Full Form?
The Full Form of TMC is Tata Memorial Centre. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
- DSIIDC Invites Application for 17 Manager and Various Posts
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for Assistant Grade-III (Sportspersons) Recruitment 2024
- Warehousing Development And Regulatory Authority (WDRA) Invites Application for Deputy Director (Legal) Recruitment 2024
- Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for 32 Engineer, Clerk and Various Posts
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 20 Assistant Manager (Safety) Recruitment 2024
- Small Farmers Agri-Business Consortium (SFAC) Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2024
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Invites Application for 157 Deputy Director and Various Posts
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for 15 Consultant, Senior Consultant Recruitment 2024
- Goods and Services Tax Council Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2024
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2024
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Invites Application for 41 Superintending Engineer, Junior Technician Recruitment 2024
- NHIDCL Invites Application for Executive Director Recruitment 2024