Govt National Institute Cancer Prevention Research (NICPR) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research. The other Related Jobs National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Technician-I, Lab Attendant-I, More Vacancies - ( 24 Posts) Posts
Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
|Last Date: 16 August 2023|
| Technician-I, Laboratory Attendant-I, More Vacancies - ( 24 Posts) Posts
Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
|Last Date: 15 July 2023|
| Project Research Scientist C - ( 1 Post) Posts
|Last Date: 10 November 2022|
| Research Associate III - ( 1 Post Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 05 October 2022|
About National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research Recruitment
About National Institute of Cancer Prevention & Research
The National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research (NICPR) is an esteemed organization dedicated to the prevention and research of cancer. Established in 1989, NICPR is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
The primary objective of NICPR is to undertake cutting-edge research and create innovative strategies for cancer prevention, control, and early detection. The institute focuses on various aspects of cancer, including its causes, risk factors, screening methods, and the development of effective prevention and control measures.
NICPR plays a vital role in generating scientific evidence and promoting interdisciplinary research collaborations in the field of cancer. The institute conducts studies on different types of cancers prevalent in the Indian population, along with exploring the impact of genetic, environmental, and lifestyle factors on cancer occurrence.
NICPR is actively involved in epidemiological studies, clinical trials, and translational research to bridge the gap between scientific discoveries and their practical applications. The institute collaborates with national and international organizations, academic institutions, and healthcare professionals to exchange knowledge and expertise, thereby contributing to the global fight against cancer.
In addition to research activities, NICPR also emphasizes cancer awareness and education among the general public, healthcare providers, and policymakers. The institute conducts training programs, workshops, and seminars to enhance the understanding of cancer prevention and control strategies. NICPR also collaborates with government agencies to develop policies and guidelines related to cancer prevention and research.
- HPCL Invites Application for 276 Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer and Various Posts
- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Invites Application for 46 Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2023
- SSA Assam Invites Application for 20 Education Executive Recruitment 2023
- Institute of Microbial Technology Invites Application for Project Scientist-II Recruitment 2023
- Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 36 Assistant General Manager, Senior Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2023
- Indian Institute of Technology Goa Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2023
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Project Officer, Graduate Intern Recruitment 2023
- Ministry of External Affairs Invites Application for 7 Deputy Passport Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Highways Authority of India Invites Application for Chief General Manager Recruitment 2023
- IIT Palakkad Invites Application for Chief Technical Officer Recruitment 2023