Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for 5 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident
NH-16, Visakhapatnam, 530053 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|Tata Memorial Centre Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not more than 40 years.|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: DNB, MS/MD
Skills / Eligibility
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC),Mumbai invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Senior Resident in the following categories for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam . 1. Name of the Post: Senior Resident 2. No of Post: 05 3. Qualification & Experience: a) M.D /D.N.B in any branch of Clinical Medicine recognized by MCI. Experience in Palliative Care is desirable. b) M.D/D.N.B (Nuclear Medicine ) or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI. c) M.D/D.N.B (Anaesthesia) or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI. d) MD/D.N.B or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI. Oncology Experience is desirable. 4. Consolidated remuneration: Rs.1,01,000/- per month.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC),Mumbai invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Senior Resident in the following categories for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam .
1. Name of the Post: Senior Resident
2. No of Post: 05
3. Qualification & Experience:
a) M.D /D.N.B in any branch of Clinical Medicine recognized by MCI. Experience in Palliative Care is desirable.
b) M.D/D.N.B (Nuclear Medicine ) or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI.
c) M.D/D.N.B (Anaesthesia) or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI.
d) MD/D.N.B or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI. Oncology Experience is desirable.
4. Consolidated remuneration: Rs.1,01,000/- per month.
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years.
Shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of the documents submitted.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Semi Government Organizations and Other Public Sector Undertaking must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
2. Online Applications in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. The Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3. Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs 300/- online by using Debit card / Credit card. SC/ST/Female candidates /Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fee. The application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates shall verify their eligibility for the post before applying and making payment of application fee.
4. Last date for online application is 24.10.2021 upto 05.30 PM. The candidate is advised to apply through online well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
5. Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the submitted application and email to email@example.com along with the relevant supporting documents pertaining to candidate’s education and experience in one pdf file.
1. All correspondence with the applicant will be done through the email mentioned at para 5 only.
2. Tata Memorial Centre will not be responsible for non-receipt of application through Online, non-receipt of email due to invalid/ wrong e-mail IDs or emails delivery to spam/ bulk mail folder etc.
3. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
4. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to cancel the posts, fix minimum eligibility standard /bench mark and restrict no of candidates to be called for written Test/Interview taking into account various factors like no.of vacancies, performance of the candidate in the written test etc. and to determine the qualifying marks for selecting candidates for the interview . Merely fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for written test / Interview. The decision of the Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in the regard will be entertained with the candidates.
5. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai only.
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment for following posts:
About Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment
About Tata Memorial Centre
The Tata Memorial Hospital was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people.
Tata Memorial Centre is situated in Mumbai. It specializes in cancer treatment. It is a recognised training centre for cancer education and research. It is closely associated with Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). Tata Memorial Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Oncologist, Senior Resident, Radiation Oncologist, Research Fellow (Medical), Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, Research Fellow (Non-Medical), Assistant Data Manager, Dietician, Medical Social Worker. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.D. (Radiation Oncology/Radiotherapy), BAMS / BHMS + P.G. Diploma in Clinical Research, D.M. (Medical Oncology), B.Sc. in Microbiology/ Life Sciences + Computer Course, Graduation in Science + Computer Course, Graduate, B.Sc (Home Science) with Foods & Nutrition + P.G. Diploma in dietician, BSc, for a great career at Tata Memorial Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Senior Resident: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident: INR 101000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Resident, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Tata Memorial Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NH-16, Visakhapatnam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th October, 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for Constable Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for 10459 Constable Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Typing Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for House Mother/ House Father Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021