Govt Textiles Committee Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Textiles Committee Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Textiles Committee. The other Related Jobs Textiles Committee Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Market Research Officer - ( 03 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 28th November 2022|
About Textiles Committee Recruitment
About Textiles Committee
The Parliament in its 14th year of the Republic enacted the Textiles Committee Act, 1963 ( 41 of 1963), which received the President's assent on 3rd December, 1963 and was published in the Gazette of India on December 4, 1963. The Textiles Committee, as an organisation, started functioning from 22nd August, 1964. By virtue of Section 3 of the Act, the Textiles Committee is a statutory body with perpetual succession. The Textiles Committee is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
Textiles Committee started functioning on 22nd August 1964. The Textiles Committee is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles.The Committee's main objective is to ensure the quality of textiles and textile machinery both for internal consumption and export purposes. The functions of Textiles Committee are -To undertake, assist and encourage, scientific, technological research; To establish standard specifications for textiles, textile machinery and the packing materials; To establish laboratories for the testing of textiles and textile machinery, To provide training in quality control techniques, To promote export of textiles, To advise the Central Government on all matters relating to textiles and textile machinery. The functions of the Textiles Committee are handled by the following Divisions:- Personnel and Establishment Division, Housekeeping Division, Vigilance Division, Hindi Cell, Finance and Accounts Division, Export Promotion & Quality Assurance Division, Laboratory Division, TQM Division, Market Research Division, and HRD & PR Division. Textiles Committee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Director, Market Research Officer, Field Officer, Senior Statistical Assistant, Quality Assurance Officer (EP & QC), Quality Assurance Officer (Lab), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Maintenance Mechanic (Electrical), Research Associates, Secretary, Fellows (Textile Testing), Joint Director (Lab), Assistant Director (Lab), Assistant Director (EP & QA), Quality Assurance Officer (EP & QA), Quality Assurance Officer (Lab), Accountant, Field Officer, Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab), Junior Investigator, Junior Statistical Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculate + Diploma in Electrical Course, Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/MBA (International Business) + Working knowledge in computer preferable on MS. EXCEL, MS Word, MS Power Point, SPSS and other statistical programming, B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Tech in Textile Technology, Post - graduate degree preferably Ph.D in Physics/Chemistry or Textile Technology with bias towards Textile Laboratory Testing and Instrumentation, Master's Degree in Physics/Chemistry, Degree in Textile Manufacture/Technology, Degree / Diploma in Textile Manufacture / Technology Or Diploma in Handloom Technology, Master's Degree in Science or Technology, M.Com, postgraduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce or Business Management, Bachelor's Degree in Science or Technology, graduate in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce, for a great career at Textiles Committee.
- Animal Husbandry Department Maharashtra Invites Application for 446 Senior Clerk, and Various Posts
- Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Invites Application for 180 VBD Volunteer Recruitment 2023
- Pt B D Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) Invites Application for 153 Senior & Junior Surgeon Recruitment 2023
- Air India Engineering Services Ltd (AIESL) Invites Application for 140 Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
- Deccan Education Society (DES) Invites Application for 137 Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) Invites Application for 1178 Executive Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) Invites Application for 608 Trade & Fresher Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Vidyapith Invites Application for 151 Assistant, Civil Engineer and Various Posts
- Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Invites Application for 73 Nurse, Pharmacist Recruitment 2023
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for NDA & NA Exam (II) 2023
- Indian Institute Of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023