Govt Textiles Committee Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Textiles Committee Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Textiles Committee. The other Related Jobs Textiles Committee Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Fellow - ( 25 Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere In India
|Last Date: 24 December 2021|
About Textiles Committee Recruitment
About Textiles Committee
The Parliament in its 14th year of the Republic enacted the Textiles Committee Act, 1963 ( 41 of 1963), which received the President's assent on 3rd December, 1963 and was published in the Gazette of India on December 4, 1963. The Textiles Committee, as an organisation, started functioning from 22nd August, 1964. By virtue of Section 3 of the Act, the Textiles Committee is a statutory body with perpetual succession. The Textiles Committee is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India.
Textiles Committee started functioning on 22nd August 1964. The Textiles Committee is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Textiles.The Committee's main objective is to ensure the quality of textiles and textile machinery both for internal consumption and export purposes.
The functions of Textiles Committee are -To undertake, assist and encourage, scientific, technological research; To establish standard specifications for textiles, textile machinery and the packing materials; To establish laboratories for the testing of textiles and textile machinery, To provide training in quality control techniques, To promote export of textiles, To advise the Central Government on all matters relating to textiles and textile machinery.
The functions of the Textiles Committee are handled by the following Divisions:- Personnel and Establishment Division, Housekeeping Division, Vigilance Division, Hindi Cell, Finance and Accounts Division, Export Promotion & Quality Assurance Division, Laboratory Division, TQM Division, Market Research Division, and HRD & PR Division.
Textiles Committee recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Director, Market Research Officer, Field Officer, Senior Statistical Assistant, Quality Assurance Officer (EP & QC), Quality Assurance Officer (Lab), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Maintenance Mechanic (Electrical), Research Associates, Secretary, Fellows (Textile Testing), Joint Director (Lab), Assistant Director (Lab), Assistant Director (EP & QA), Quality Assurance Officer (EP & QA), Quality Assurance Officer (Lab), Accountant, Field Officer, Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab), Junior Investigator, Junior Statistical Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculate + Diploma in Electrical Course, Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/MBA (International Business) + Working knowledge in computer preferable on MS. EXCEL, MS Word, MS Power Point, SPSS and other statistical programming, B.Sc (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Tech in Textile Technology, Post - graduate degree preferably Ph.D in Physics/Chemistry or Textile Technology with bias towards Textile Laboratory Testing and Instrumentation, Master's Degree in Physics/Chemistry, Degree in Textile Manufacture/Technology, Degree / Diploma in Textile Manufacture / Technology Or Diploma in Handloom Technology, Master's Degree in Science or Technology, M.Com, postgraduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce or Business Management, Bachelor's Degree in Science or Technology, graduate in Mathematics or Statistics or Economics or Commerce, for a great career at Textiles Committee.
- IARI New Delhi Invites Application for Young Professional-I Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 4 Ayah Recruitment 2022
- Koderma District Invites Application for 3 Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 12 ANM or Nurse Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Lab Technician, Helper Recruitment 2022
- ESIC Medical College and Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 57 Professor and Various Posts Recruitment 2022
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Invites Application for Deputy General Manager, Accounts Officer Grade I, Deputy Finance Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2022