RBI Invites Application for Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Banks Medical Consultant
Banks Medical Consultant
Ground Floor, Indrayani Hostel, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune - 411016.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|RBI Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Banks Medical Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS, MS/MD
1. The Bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates.
2. Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling of the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be called for Interview.
3. Apart from those who may be called for interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not found eligible / not considered eligible for interviews.
4. The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical examination as per prescribed norms and other document verification process before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis.
5. Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit and acceptance of Terms and Conditions
6. The selected candidate has to sign an agreement of contract with the Bank before engagement as Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates may apply as per the format given in only. The application should reach the Principal, College of Agricultural Banking, Reserve Bank of India, University Road, Pune – 411016 on or before 1700 hrs on October 05, 2021.
2. The application should be sent in a sealed cover super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Bank’s Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’.
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
About The Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI was nationalised in the year 1949. RBI plays an important part in the development strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). The Reserve Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Security Guard, Superintending Engineer (Vigilance), Chief Financial Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Security), Medical Consultant, Fireman, Officer (General), Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th standard, Chartered Accountant, Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine, 7th Std. pass, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree OR A Doctorate Degree OR Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR A Postgraduate Diploma in Management / MBA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, for a great career at The Reserve Bank of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Banks Medical Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Banks Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Banks Medical Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Banks Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The Reserve Bank of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in University Road, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Banks Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th October, 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for 4 Lab Incharge Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technical Support II Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Coimbatore Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Additional Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IOCL Invites Application for 78 Junior Engineering Assistant IV/ Junior Technical Assistant IV Recruitment 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies