The Reserve Bank of India Invites Application for Banks Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Banks Medical Consultant
Banks Medical Consultant
Reserve Bank, Staff College, No. 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600018
-, Chennai, - Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|RBI Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Banks Medical Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
(i) The applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine;
(ii) Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post;
(iii) The applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner;
(iv) The applicant should have his / her own dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 15 kms from the Reserve Bank Staff College dispensary at the aforementioned location;
(v) The contract for engagement will be for a period of three years from February 01, 2022. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of 3 years i.e. January 31, 2025;
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. The Reserve Bank Staff College, Reserve Bank of India, Chennai will be conducting an interview for selection of two Bank’s Medical Consultants (BMCs) on contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration. The candidate is required to attend the interview at the Reserve Bank Staff College, Reserve Bank of India No. 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai 600018.
2. Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The College reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the College in this regard will be final. The College will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview;
3. The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement of their services as the Bank’s Medical Consultant. The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicant/s;
4. Candidates selected for the post will be engaged, subject to their being found medically fit, completion of verification of documents and acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Contract and Code of Conduct; and
5. The selected applicant has to sign an agreement for Contract with the College before engagement of their services as Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.
How to Apply:
1. The application should reach the Principal, Reserve Bank Staff College, No. 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 018 on or before 5 PM on October 20, 2021.
2. Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the attached format. The application should be sent in a cover superscripted "Application for the post of Medical Consultant on Contractual Basis (with fixed hourly remuneration)”.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment for following posts:
About The Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
About The Reserve Bank of India
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Kolkata but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.
Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.
The Reserve Bank of India was established on 1st April 1935. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) controls the monetary policy of the Indian rupee. RBI was nationalised in the year 1949. RBI plays an important part in the development strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. RBI is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). The Reserve Bank of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Security Guard, Superintending Engineer (Vigilance), Chief Financial Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Research Officer, Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha), Manager (Technical-Civil), Assistant Manager (Security), Medical Consultant, Fireman, Officer (General), Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th standard, Chartered Accountant, Diploma in Civil Engineering or Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering, MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine, 7th Std. pass, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree OR A Doctorate Degree OR Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor's Degree OR A Postgraduate Diploma in Management / MBA, Bachelor Degree in any discipline, for a great career at The Reserve Bank of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Banks Medical Consultant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Banks Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Banks Medical Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Banks Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at The Reserve Bank of India
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Banks Medical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021