United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Individual Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Post Posts
|UNDP Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Individual Consultant|
|Education Requirement||M.A, M.Sc|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||14 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be a Post-Graduate in Agriculture / Agri-business Management/Rural Marketing / social sciences from a reputed university/institute.
Experience: 5+ years in a large size livelihood development project or in reputed industry at middle management level, responsible for promotion of organic agriculture practices and allied activities-based livelihoods or managing commodity business in scale, certification, sourcing, value addition, marketing etc.
840000/- Per Year
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
1. Application Deadline: 26-Aug-21 (Midnight New York, USA)
2. Personal CV indicating all past experiences from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate and at least 3 professional references.
3. Please ensure that all the documents to be uploaded should be combined in a single PDF file before uploading as the system has provision of uploading only one document.
4. General Conditions for Individual Contract- http://www.in.undp.org/content/dam/india/docs/procurement/UNDP%20General...
1. Evaluation Method and criteria:
2. Preliminary shortlisting would be done based on the following criteria:
i. Educational Qualification 30 marks.
ii. Relevant Experience 40 marks.
iii. Interview for 30 marks
3. Those who obtain a minimum 70% of total 70 marks (Educational Qualification & Relevant Experience) will be eligible to appear for the interview.
4. Interview for the shortlisted candidates would be either conducted face to face in Bangalore or by telephone/over skype.
5. The contract shall be awarded on the merit basis
Published on: 16th August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Individual Consultant: 1 Post Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Individual Consultant?
The Payscale is as follows Individual Consultant: INR 840000,
When can I can apply for Individual Consultant job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 55 Lodhi Estate, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Individual Consultant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th August, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021