United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
UNDP Announced Job Notification For Individual Consultant Vacancies - Apply Soon
invites applications for recruitment of Individual Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Announced Job Notification For Individual Consultant Vacancies - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Individual Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||12 - 15 years|
|Posted on||27 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||07 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: LLM, M.Sc, MPA
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Applicants will be evaluated based on the following methodology:
a. Technical Evaluation Weight - 70%
b. Financial Evaluation Weight - 30%
2. Technical Criteria weight - 70 marks
a. Demonstrated knowledge in crime prevention and criminal justice issues in the region, laws, human rights and UN human rights mechanisms/instruments - 25 Marks
b. Experience and skills in developing similar analytical documents – 25 Marks
c. Demonstrate experience in facilitation consultations - 20 Marks
d. Financial Criteria weight - 30 marks
3. Technically qualified consultants will be requested to submit their Consultancy fee rate i.e. consultants who score more than 70% i.e. 49 marks with respect to the above-mentioned evaluation criteria.
How to Apply:
1. Application Deadline: 07-Sep-21 (Midnight New York, USA)
2. For any clarifications please contact: Deepika.Naruka@un.org Anupama.Chauhan@un.org
3. Consultant should not specify theirconsultancy fee on their CV or with the submission. The CV will not be evaluated further in case the consultant submitsthe same.
Published on: 27 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Individual Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Individual Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th September, 2021
- IOCL Invites Application for 78 Junior Engineering Assistant IV/ Junior Technical Assistant IV Recruitment 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021