UNDP Invites Application for Technical Consultant Recruitment 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Consultant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||4 - 8 years|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Masters’ degree in social sciences, women’s rights, international studies, law or any other related discipline.
Experience: 4 years of professional experience, preferably with the government or civil society sector; Experience of working in women related projects would be desirable; Experience of Government functioning; Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills; Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) required and advance knowledge of spread sheet and database packages desirable.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Criteria for shortlisting of CVs will be based on the following assessment: Required Degree and Qualification (5 points); Minimum Experience relevant to the assignment (5 points); Working knowledge and experience of working on Gender (5 points); Working knowledge and use of computers and its programmes/applications. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spread sheet and database packages (5 points).
2. The evaluation process for selection of the candidate will be based on the following assessment: Interview – 80 Points Written Test -20 Points
3. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
1. Application Deadline: 20-Sep-21
2. Interested applicants should apply to this announcement through UNDP jobs site: jobs.undp.org
3. Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications in one single PDF document
4. All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/jobs
5. Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment, please combine all your documents into one (1) single PDF document. Applications without the completed UN Women P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment;
6. Applications received after the close date will not be accepted;
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Technical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th September, 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 33 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTI) Invites Application for 14 Professor Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- MNNIT Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- UBKV Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- UoH Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Teaching Associate/ Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- KMC Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021