UNDP Bagalkot Invites Application for Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Individual Consultant
-, Bagalkot, - Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Individual Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: (Post Graduate degree in MSW (Community Development) or diploma preferably in Rural Development Management, Financial Management and relevant field(MSW)
Experience: 2-5 years of experience in providing technical and management support for implementation of various Rural livelihood project in farm and non-farm sector. Preference will be given to relevant experience as Taluka / cluster level projects Comfortable with computer/MS Office and latest android based platform
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
1. Evaluation Method and criteria: Preliminary shortlisting would be done based on the following criteria: Educational Qualification 30 marks. Relevant Experience 40 marks. Interview for 30 marks
2. Interview for the shortlisted candidates would be either conducted face to face in Bangalore or by telephone/over skype. The contract shall be awarded on the merit basis.
How to Apply:
1. Application Deadline :29-Sep-21
2. UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Individual Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Individual Consultant: INR 420000(Per Year),
When can I can apply for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Bagalkot
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
- SGPGIMS Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute (SFRI) Invites Application for Computer Programmer/ Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Attender/ Sub Staff Recruitment 2021
- ACTREC Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Bank of India (BOI) Invites Application for Watchman Recruitment 2021