UNDP Uttara Kannada Invites Application for Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
invites applications for recruitment of Individual Consultant
-, Uttara Kannada, - Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|UNDP Hiring For Individual Consultant Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Individual Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Uttara Kannada|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate in management / commerce / engineering/ MSW(Community Development) and relevant filed background from an institution of repute.(M.Com, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MSW)
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience of working in non-farm livelihoods promotion or in a business organization preferably in rural based value chains.
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
1. Documentation Required: Personal CV indicating all past experiences from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate and at least 3 professional references.
2. Evaluation Method and criteria: Preliminary shortlisting would be done based on the following criteria:
a) Educational Qualification 30 marks.
b) Relevant Experience 40 marks.
c) Interview for 30 marks
3. Those who obtain a minimum 70% of total 70 marks (Educational Qualification & Relevant Experience) will be eligible to appear for the interview.
4. Interview for the shortlisted candidates would be either conducted face to face in Bangalore or by telephone/over skype.
5. The contract shall be awarded on the merit basis.
How to Apply:
Application Deadline : 29-Sep-21
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
United Nations Development Programme Recruitment for following posts:
About United Nations Development Programme Recruitment
About United Nations Development Programme
UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to eradicate poverty, reduce inequalities and exclusion, and build resilience so countries can sustain progress. As the UN’s development agency, UNDP plays a critical role in helping countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) was established in the year 1965. Its headquarters is located in New York City. UNDP is the United Nations' global development network. UNDP advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life. It provides expert advice, training, and grant support to developing countries. UNDP focuses on poverty reduction, HIV/AIDS, democratic governance, energy and environment, social development, and crisis prevention and recovery. It has country offices in 177 countries, where it works with local governments for upliftment of local community. UNDP works internationally to help countries achieve the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). United Nations Development Programme recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Capacity Building Officer, Disaster Management Specialist, District Disaster Management Officer, Document Officer, Project Officer; Project Officer, Works; Project Officer, ICT; Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation; Project Officer, Programme Implementation; Project Executive, ICT; Project Executive, Programme Advisory Group; Project Associate, Horticulture and Afforestation; Project Executive, Alternative Technology; Technical Officer, National Project Manager (NPM). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Advanced university degree in criminology, social sciences, law, public health; Master's Degree in Social Sciences, Post Graduate in relevant technical/science streams preferably with MBA or PhD, for a great career at United Nations Development Programme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Individual Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Individual Consultant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at United Nations Development Programme
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Uttara Kannada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Individual Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021