University of Delhi Invites Application for 251 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: Estab. IV/291/2021
University of Delhi (DU)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
-, New Delhi, 110007 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 251 Posts
(i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
(ii) Ph.D. Degree in a concerned subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
(iii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document). Or
(iv) The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Assistant Professor. in the Academie Pay Level 10 of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix, in various Departments of the University. The last date for receipt of application is 20.10.2021 or two weeks from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News, whichever is later. For details. please visit the University website www.du.ac.in and click ''Jobs and Opportunities" under the Head "Work with DU".
2. All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the University website www.du.ac.in.
3. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the University website www.du.ac.in, along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
4. The Shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with valid photo ID (Aadhaar/Voter Id/Driving License/Passport). A set of self-attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications, experience and category as applicable, indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
5. Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer, at the time of interview, if not uploaded with the online application earlier. The NOC should also indicate the vigilance clearance from the parent department.
6. Applicants must NOT furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricated, or suppress any material / information while submitting the online application and uploading self-certified copies/testimonials.
Published on: 27 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
University of Delhi Recruitment for following posts:
About University of Delhi Recruitment
About University of Delhi
The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India. The University of Delhi was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university. The University was originally to be named Prince Charles University.
The University of Delhi was established in 1922. It is a public central university located in Delhi. It offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. University of Delhi recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Office Attendant, MTS, Senior Information Executive. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matric/10th, Post Graduation/MBA/BE/B.Tech in IT or Computer Science or Graduation, for a great career at University of Delhi.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 251 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 251 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR As Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at University of Delhi
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021