Uttarakhand Postal Circle Invites Application for 581 GDS Recruitment 2021
Uttarakhand Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
-, Dehradun, Nainital, Almora, Pithoragarh, Chamoli, 248001 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 581 Posts
|Post Office Recruitment 2021 - 581 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy for 10TH - 14,500 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||581 Posts|
|Job Locations||Dehradun, Nainital, Almora, Pithoragarh, Chamoli|
|Age Limit||The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 23.08.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.|
|Salary||10000 - 14500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
10000 - 14500(Per Month)
Age Limit: The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 23.08.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
i. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
ii. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
iii. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
iv. In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
v. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans-woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans-male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
vi. A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity).
a. Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
vii. If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
viii. Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognised the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
How to Apply:
1. Submission of online application extended up to 25.09.2021
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
xii) Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per The Transgender Persons (Protection Of Rights) Act,2019.
2. Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate.
3. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles.
4. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration.
5. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also.
6. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.
7. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
Published on: 22 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) - ( 581 Posts) Posts||25 September 2021||-, Dehradun|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) - ( 581 Posts (UR-317, EWS-57, OBC-78, PWD-B-06, PWD-C-07, PWD-DE-02, SC-99, ST-15)) Posts||22nd September 2021||O/o CPMG, Dehradun|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) - ( 724 Posts (UR-411, OBC-96, EWS-38, SC-134, ST-27, PWD-A 02, PWD-B 09, PWD-C 07)) Posts||7th July 2020||O/o CPMG, Dehradun|
About Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment
About Uttarakhand Postal Circle
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 581 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 581 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): INR 10000 - 14500(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Uttarakhand Postal Circle
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Dehradun
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute (SFRI) Invites Application for Computer Programmer/ Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Attender/ Sub Staff Recruitment 2021