Water Supply And Sanitation Department Maharashtra Government Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Water Supply and Sanitation Department Maharashtra Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Water Supply and Sanitation Department Maharashtra. The other Related Jobs Water Supply and Sanitation Department Maharashtra Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Water Supply and Sanitation Department Maharashtra Recruitment
About Water Supply and Sanitation Department Maharashtra
Water Supply and Sanitation Department (WSSD) Maharashtra is a local body wing in Municipal areas ,The name of Public Health Department was change to Department of Water Supply and Sanitation in the year 2004. The administrative control of Department is undertaken by Government of Maharashtra.
The prime objective of Water Supply and Sanitation Department (WSSD) is to provide safe drinking water and sanitation facilities to rural population of state and permanent drinking water security in rural areas by involve rural community in planning and execution of rural water supply schemes facilities to make villages Nirmal Gram.
The Water Supply and Sanitation Department (WSSD) Maharashtra offers recruitment for the posts of, Chief Engineer (Civil) / Assistant Programmer / Assistant Coordinator / Senior Engineer (Civil) / Communication Specialist / Environmental Management Specialist / HRD Specialist / Sub Divisional Engineer / Vehicle Driver / Finance Officer / Accounts Assistant / office Assistant / Data Entry Operator / Stenographer / Administrative Officer, etc.
Water Supply and Sanitation Department Maharashtra focuses attention on drinking water and sanitation. Objectives are - Ensure all households get access to and use of good drinking water and sanitation facilities, Ensure communities keep eye on their drinking water sources, Ensure all government schools and anganwadis have fully functional toilets, urinals and access to safe drinking water, Provide support to Panchayat Raj Institutions and local communities to manage their own drinking water sources and sanitation in their villages, Provide access to information through online reporting mechanism for transparency. Water Supply and Sanitation Department Maharashtra recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Finance Controller, Executive Engineer, Scientist (Water), Junior Engineer, Senior Accounts Officer, Evaluation Specialist, Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Evaluation Specialist, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Peon, Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, Junior Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in ICWA, Graduation + good typing speed, MBA Finance, for a great career at Water Supply and Sanitation Department Maharashtra.
- National Trust Invites Application for Technical Executive Recruitment 2023
- National Fisheries Development Board (NFDB) Invites Application for Executive Assistant and Various Posts
- NIFT Bhopal Invites Application for 10 Lab Assistant, Assistant Warden Recruitment 2023
- Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited (UPMSCL) Invites Application for General Manager (Drug Procurement) Recruitment 2023
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Invites Application for 81 Head Constable (Midwife) Recruitment 2023
- National Library Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Invites Application for Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2023
- Nagaland University Invites Application for 72 Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023
- HMT International Ltd Invites Application for Officer Accounts, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2023
- School of Open Learning Invites Application for 79 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Work Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Goalpara Invites Application for TGT, Lab Assistant and Various Posts