Govt West Bengal Police Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2021-2022 policewb.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 652 WBNVF Agragami Recruitment 2021.
West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 35 Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Police (WB Police)
invites applications for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Alipore, Kolkata, 700027 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 35 Posts
Educational Qualification: Retired Staff
10000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 64 Years
How to Apply:
1. The retired state Government employees who are physically fit and mentally alert and also possess the eligibility as mentioned hereunder are requested to submit the Application Form being filled up properly, as prescribed in its attachment along-with a copy of self-attested testimonials within 02.12.2020 till 05:30 P.M. positively.
2. The application form can be obtained from the Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate at Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata-700 027, or can be downloaded from West Bengal Police website i.e. policewb.gov.in.
3. The Application Form along with a copy of self-attested testimonials should be submitted to the Registrar, West Bengal Police Directorate on the ground floor of Bhabani Bhawan, Alipore, Kolkata - 700027 between 10:30 a.m. to 05:00 p.m. on any working day, in closed cover.
4. No application will be entertained which will be submitted or received beyond the stipulated date and time.
Published on: 17th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
West Bengal Police Force Recruitment for following posts:
About West Bengal Police Force Recruitment
About West Bengal Police Force
The West Bengal Police is one of the two police forces of West Bengal. (The other is the Kolkata Police, which has a separate jurisdiction.)
The West Bengal Police was reorganized during the British Raj. It is headed by an officer designated as the Director General of Police who reports to the State Government through the Home (Police) Department.
The West Bengal Police (WBP) has jurisdiction concurrent with the eighteen revenue districts of the State (excluding the metropolitan city of Kolkata). The other general police district consists of the major portions of the metropolitan area of Kolkata and has a separate police force (Kolkata Police) constituted and administered under the Calcutta Police Act 1866 & Calcutta (Suburban Police) Act 1866. The city police have been kept independent of the state police force.
The WBP are divided into a number of units: the Armed Battalions consisting of State Armed Police (SAP), Eastern Frontier Rifles (EFR) and India Reserve Battalions (IRBs), Criminal Investigation Department (CID), Counter Insurgency Force [CIF], Enforcement Branch (EB), Intelligence Branch (IB), Traffic Branch, Police Telecommunications, Training Wing, State Crime Records Bureau (SCRB)& Police Computer Centre (PCC).
West Bengal Police recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Software Developer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in IT/Computer Science or BE/B.Tech in Computer science with skills in Software Design, Development, Documentation & Implementation Support for a great career at West Bengal Police.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 35 vacancies in total. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 35 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)?
The Payscale is as follows Lower Division Clerk (LDC): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) job at West Bengal Police Force
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Alipore, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2020
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 10 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 320 Coach, Assistant Coach Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 2500 Sailors Recruitment 2021
- West Central Railway (WCR) Invites Application for 716 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPHM Invites Application for 7 JRF, SRF, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- RIMS Imphal Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IDBI Bank Invites Application for 6 Chief Data Officer and Various Posts
- Central Agricultural University (CAU) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- GADVASU Invites Application for Young Proféssional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Ltd (NFL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021