West Central Railway (WCR) Invites Application for 2226 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
West Central Railway (WCR)
invites applications for recruitment of Apprentice
Garha, Jabalpur, 482003 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 2226 Posts
|WCR Job Notification 2021 For 2,226 Post Just Now Updated - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||2226 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not havecompleted 24 years of age as on the cut-off date off Notification.|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
Skills / Eligibility
Online applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the designated trades at Units/Workshops in the West Central Railway for 2226 Slots. 1. Name of the Post: Apprentice 2. No of Post: 2226 3. Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10n class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT. 4. Training Period and Stipend: Selected candidate will be engaged as apprentices for the period as applicable for the designated trade and they will be paid stipend during their training as per extantrules. No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentices Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
Online applications are invited from interested candidates for engagement of Apprentices for training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the designated trades at Units/Workshops in the West Central Railway for 2226 Slots.
1. Name of the Post: Apprentice
2. No of Post: 2226
3. Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10n class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
4. Training Period and Stipend: Selected candidate will be engaged as apprentices for the period as applicable for the designated trade and they will be paid stipend during their training as per extantrules. No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprentices Act 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not havecompleted 24 years of age as on the cut-off date off Notification.
1. Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the eligible candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on basis of marks obtained in 10th class examination or its equivalent (under10+2 examination system).
2. Shortlisted candidates, thus enlisted, will be called for document/Certificate verification to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies.
3. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
4. A final merit list will be prepared unit wise, trade wise and community wise, equal to the number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate, as stated above.
5. Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Path-About us-Recruitment-Railway Recruitment Cel-Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2021-22 Detailed instructions for filing up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
2. Candidates are required to click on the link provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BI0- DATA etc carefully.
3. Candidates can apply for more than providing their preferences one Unit. The candidates must go through the available training slots vis-a-vis their ITI Trade thoroughly and select the Units accordingly. It should not happen that the selected unit does not have any training slot requirement for their ITI Trade. In such a situation their application may eventually become meaningless, Candidates can opt for all available units for their trade and can submit their priorities. They will be considered as per their merit position.
4. Candidates have to keep printouts of their Online application. If found Eligible, he/she will be called for Document Verification and the print out of Online application is required to be produced at the time of Document Verification.
5. Important Dates:
a) Online Application submission Date & Time: 11/10/2021 at 18:00 hrs.
b) Online Application Closing Date & Time: 10/11/2021 at 23:59 hrs.
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
West Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Skills / Eligibility - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 716 Posts) Posts||30th April 2021||West Central Railway, Kota|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 680 Posts) Posts||5th April 2021||Nishatpura, Bhopal|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 165 Posts) Posts||30th March 2021||Nishatpura, Bhopal|
|Apprentice - ( 561 Posts) Posts||27th February 2021||South Civil Lines, Jabalpur|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th June 2020||South Civil Lines, Jabalpur|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||13th March 2020||Senior Secondary School, Itarsi|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) - ( 4 Posts) Posts|
|Primary Teacher (PRT) - ( 6 Posts) Posts||13th March 2020|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 570 Posts) Posts||15th March 2020||Nishatpura, Bhopal|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 200 Posts) Posts||26th February 2020||Nishatpura, Bhopal|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 1273 Posts) Posts||14th February 2020||WCR, Kota|
|Group-C - ( 2 Posts) Posts||6th December 2019||South Civil Lines, Jabalpur|
|Apprentice - ( 160 Posts) Posts||5th November 2019||West Central Railway (WCR), Kota|
|Trade Apprentice - ( 1600 Posts) Posts||9th February 2019||DRM Office, Bhopal|
|Group-C - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th November 2018||South Civil Lines, Jabalpur|
|Group-D - ( 6 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Sportspersons - ( 21 Posts) Posts||10th August 2018||RB-IV/290, South Civil Lines|
About West Central Railway Recruitment
About West Central Railway
West Central Railway started operations in the year 2003. Its headquarters is located at Jabalpur. West Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Trackman, Helper, Khalasi, Parcel Porter, Safaiwalas, Assistant Points man, Gangman, Station Porter, Store Khalasi, Office Peon, Hospital Attendant, Medical Practitioners (Various Speciality), Scouts & Guides quota, Hospital Attendant, Junior Engineer, Technician, Traffic Controller, Trainee Assistant, Station Manager, Good Guard, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Accounts Assistant, Pharmacist, Stenographer (Hindi), Commercial Clerk, Junior Clerk cum Typist, Ticket Collector, Jr Telephone Operator, Dresser. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10th Class or ITI, MBBS degree, Matric + A president scout/Guide/Ranger/Rover OR Himalayan wood badge holder OR A pre-HWB trained scout leader/advanced trainer guide/leader/captain, for a great career at West Central Railway.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2226 vacancies in total. Apprentice: 2226 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Apprentice: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at West Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Garha, Jabalpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Apprentice, Skills / Eligibility, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 5 Sports Associate Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2021
- Saraikela Kharsawan District Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021