Western Railway Recruitment 2023 for 64 Group C, D (Sports Quota)
Vacancy Circular No: RRC/ WR/ 02/ 2023 (Sports Quota)
Western Railway Group C, D (Sports Quota) Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Group C, D (Sports Quota) in Western Railway. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their application directly before 19th December 20233. Candidates can check the latest Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Group C, D (Sports Quota) Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the wr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2023 page.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Western Railway selection will be done on the basis of test/interview and shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Maharashtra. More details of wr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website .
Group C, D (Sports Quota)
Grant Road (East), Mumbai, 400007 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 64 Posts
Level 5/4: Candidates Should have Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Level 3/2: Candidates Should have Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution. OR Passed Matriculation from recognized Board plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship. OR Passed Matriculation from recognized Board plus ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
Level 1: Candidates Should have Passed 10th or its equivalent examination. OR ITI OR Equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution.
5200-20200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-25 Years.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
For all candidates except SC/ ST/ ExServicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities and Economic Backward Class – Rs.500/-.
For candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ ExServicemen/ Persons with Disability/ Women/ Minorities and Economic Backward Class – Rs.250/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://www.rrc-wr.com/
Published on: 7th November 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Western Railway Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Western Railway. The other Related Jobs Western Railway Recruitment Notification*
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Apprentice - ( 3624 Posts) Posts
Grant Road (East), Mumbai
|Last Date: 26th July 2023|
| Octopad instrument player, Male Singer - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 16 December 2022|
About Western Railway Recruitment
About Western Railway
Western Railway serves entire Gujarat, part of Rajasthan and some portion of Madhya Pradesh. Western Railway has 6 divisions - Mumbai, Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ratlam, Rajkot, Bhavnagar
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 64 vacancies in total. Group C, D (Sports Quota): 64 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Group C, D (Sports Quota)?
The Payscale is as follows Group C, D (Sports Quota): INR5200-20200,
When can I can apply for Group C, D (Sports Quota) job at Western Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Grant Road (East), Mumbai
What is Western Railway Group C, D (Sports Quota): 64 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Western Railway Group C, D (Sports Quota): 64 Posts, is 19th December, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Group C, D (Sports Quota), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th December, 2023
- Indian Navy Civilian Entrance Test (INCET-01/2023) - Apply Online for 910 Posts
- Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh Invites Application for 144 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Tirupati Invites Application for 82 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- DPS DAE Invites Application for 62 Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2023
- Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) Invites Application for 92 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2023
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 114 Mining Overman and Various Posts
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) Invites Application for 444 Assistant Section Officer (ASO)/ Section Officer (SO) Recruitment 2023
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 22 Young Professional Recruitment 2023
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 70 Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment 2023
- IIIT Sri City Invites Application for 18 Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for 81 Deputy Collector and Various Posts
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 430 Group-B, Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023