Wildlife Institute of India Invites Application for Section Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Wildlife Institute of India (WII)
invites applications for recruitment of Section Officer
Post Box #18 Chandrabani
, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|WII Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Section Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 65 years as on 30.09.2021|
|Experience||5 - 20 years|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
The Wildlife Institute of India, Dehradun invites application for engagement of Section Officer (Admin) to work in the Administration Section of this Institute which is purely on contractual basis for a period of three months. The Essential Qualification (EQ), Desirable Qualification (DQ) and other details are as under:-
1. Engagement Position: Section Officer (Admin) on Contract
2. Essential Qualification:
(a) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University
(b) Person retired on superannuation as Section Officer or equivalent in Pay Matrix Level 8 from any Central/State Government having more than 05 years experience in dealing Establishment/Service Matter.
3. Desirable Qualification (DQ): Should have experience and knowledge of handling of establishment,service matters, office procedures, court matters and knowledge and skill of noting and drafting. Working knowledge of computer in MS Office, Internet and email.
4. Emoluments: Rs.30,000/- (Consolidated) per month.
5. Tenure: 03 months from the date of joining
Age Limit: Not exceeding 65 years as on 30.09.2021
The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates are required to submit their completed application form in prescribed format, with accompanying attachments, by email with subject line: “Application for the post of Section Officer (Admin) on Contract basis.” to email@example.com.
2. The last date of receipt of application is 20.10.2021 upto 1700 hrs.
1. The selection of the candidates will be in accordance with the performance in the interview and in order of merit as decided by the Interview Committee. All original documents should be produced at the time of interview. The decision of the Institute’s Committee in all matters relating to eligibility, work experience, acceptance or rejection of application will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained from any individual.
2. Candidates taken VRS will not be considered for the engagement.
3. Application forms needs to be typed according to the prescribed format and must be accompanied by: (a) scanned copies of educational qualifications, and (b) Scanned copies of experience letter/ certificate, failing which applications will not be considered.
4. The applications received after the last date will be not considered by the Institute.
5. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee.
6. At the time of verification of original documents, if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, his/her candidature will not be considered.
7. The positions advertised are purely temporary/ contractual for the contract period only and will stand abolished after completion of the tenure.
8. Director, WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason thereof.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment
About Wildlife Institute of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Section Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Section Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Section Officer: INR 30000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Section Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Wildlife Institute of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Post Box #18 Chandrabani 248001 , Dehradun
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Section Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021