Zoological Survey Of India (ZSI) Invites Application for 7 Monitoring Staff Recruitment 2019
Zoological Survey Of India (ZSI)
invites applications for recruitment of Monitoring Staff
Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts
1. Should have passed +2 in science stream (Higher Secondary)
2. Should be physically fit and not be averse to work in marine conditions.
3. Should able to perform watermanship of 10 minutes swim/float without swimming aids and complete 200-meter continuous surface swim or 300 meters swim with masks, fins and snorkel.
4. Should be willing to take up SCUBA diving training.
5. Should have a cordial nature and willing to work in a team.
12500/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Please send the detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates of educational qualifications, training etc., with a cover letter explaining interest and suitability to the job post, to reach Principal Investigator, Long-term Coral Reef Monitoring Programme - Lakshadweep, Marine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai - 600028, on or before the closing date of filing the applications. A pdf copy of the application with the documents (saved as a single file) can be emailed to email@example.com
Published on: 4th August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Zoological Survey of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Zoological Survey of India Recruitment
About Zoological Survey of India
The Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) was established on 1st July, 1916 to promote survey, exploration and research leading to the advancement in our knowledge of various aspects of exceptionally rich life of the erstwhile ´British Indian Empire´. The survey has its genesis in the establishment of the Zoological Section of the Indian Museum at Calcutta in 1875. By gradually strengthening its staff and expanding its research programme, the Survey has met the challenge of the past and is on its way to meet the demands of the future. It has maintained its primary objectives unchanged from its inception
Zoological Survey Of India Jobs - Zoological Survey of India is the organization involved in Zoological Research and studies. It was established on 1st July 1916 to promote the survey, exploration and research of the fauna in the region. Zoological Survey of India recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Research Fellow, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. degree in Wildlife Biology/Zoology/Environmental Sciences, Ph.D. (Zoology), for a great career at Zoological Survey of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Monitoring Staff: 7 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Monitoring Staff?
The Payscale is as follows Monitoring Staff: INR12500,
When can I can apply for Monitoring Staff job at Zoological Survey of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 130 Santhome High Road, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Monitoring Staff, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2019
- PGIMER Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IIITDM Jabalpur Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 500 Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 26 Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- NEHU Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- MAHATRANSCO Invites Application for 21 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2021