Govt Zoological Survey Of India (ZSI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Zoological Survey Of India Recruitment 2021 zsi.gov.in ZSI Jobs. Latest Job: Zoological Survey of India Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Zoological Survey of India Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI)
invites applications for recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow
Post Doctoral Fellow
The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata
Prani Vigyan Bhawan MBlock New Alipore , Kolkata, 700053 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|ZSI Job Notification 2021 For Post Doctoral Fellow Post - 54000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The upper age limit for applying for award of PDRF shall be 40 years as on the last date of application. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of applicants belonging to scheduled Castes/Tribes/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer / Physically Handicapped candidates as per Govt. of India rules.|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Salary||47000 - 54000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||15 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the one (01) Post Doctoral Fellow at ZSI. The position is for a period of one year and purely on temporary basis and will be terminated or renewed based on performance.
1. Post Name: Post Doctoral Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Educational Qualification: PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research/teaching experience (duration of PhD to be considered as research experience) in a recognized Institution/ University after M.Sc. with at least two research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journals
4. Desirable Qualification: Research experience in spider taxonomy, systematics supported by publications. Field survey experience in nature and wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection and statistical analysis.
5. Remuneration: Rs. 47,000/- + Admissible HRA (As per rules) per month Rs. 49,000/- & Rs. 54,000/- in subsequent years based on performance and recommendations of the committee.
6.Place of posting: Selected candidates will be liable to posted anywhere in the country, including field sites and HQ, regional centres of ZSI and will have to join immediately after their selection.
7. N.B. The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.
8. Fellowship: A Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship will be paid a Fellowship of Rs. 47,000/- per month. Post Doctoral Research Fellowship will be tenable initially for a period of one year.
47000 - 54000(Per Month)
Age Limit: The upper age limit for applying for award of PDRF shall be 40 years as on the last date of application. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of applicants belonging to scheduled Castes/Tribes/ OBC-Non Creamy Layer / Physically Handicapped candidates as per Govt. of India rules.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email for appearing before an interview committee to be conducted virtually through video conferencing, through a short notice.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates should submit the duly filled-in application with self-attested scanned copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets and certificates of all examinations (class 10th onwards) and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by Email ([email protected] / [email protected] ) super scribed on the subject Application for the post of JRF and Post Doctrol Fellow on or before IST 6:00 pm of 30th November, 2021.
2. The application received after the deadline shall not be considered and will be rejected.
3. Document Verification: The original certificates and other credentials will be verified at the time of joining and at the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will be implemented.
4. Application form: The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in. (Home New Release Advertisements) Incomplete application and application without supporting documents will be rejected and or not considered. While filling the application, the candidate should provide the correct email Id and Mobile Number, as any further communication will be made through the provided email Id and mobile number only.
5. Advt. No. 210-2/2020/Tech/JRF-PDF
Published on: 15 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Zoological Survey of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Zoological Survey of India Recruitment
About Zoological Survey of India
The Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) was established on 1st July, 1916 to promote survey, exploration and research leading to the advancement in our knowledge of various aspects of exceptionally rich life of the erstwhile ´British Indian Empire´. The survey has its genesis in the establishment of the Zoological Section of the Indian Museum at Calcutta in 1875. By gradually strengthening its staff and expanding its research programme, the Survey has met the challenge of the past and is on its way to meet the demands of the future. It has maintained its primary objectives unchanged from its inception
Zoological Survey Of India Jobs - Zoological Survey of India is the organization involved in Zoological Research and studies. It was established on 1st July 1916 to promote the survey, exploration and research of the fauna in the region. Zoological Survey of India recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Research Fellow, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. degree in Wildlife Biology/Zoology/Environmental Sciences, Ph.D. (Zoology), for a great career at Zoological Survey of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Post Doctoral Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Post Doctoral Fellow: INR 47000 - 54000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Zoological Survey of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Prani Vigyan Bhawan MBlock New Alipore , Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2021
- District & Sessions Court Korba Invites Application for ANM Nurse Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Engineer B Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Rural Health Mission Haryana Invites Application for Radiologist Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021