Central Institute of Hand Tools Results - सरकारी रिजल्ट Jun 27, 2022 | Live Updates
Browse latest sakrari result of Central Institute of Hand Tools
- India Post 38926 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Result Download at indiapost.gov.in Updated June 23, 2022
- UPSSSC 76 Assistant & Supply Inspector Check Eligibility Result & Cut-off for Main Exam at upsssc.gov.in Updated June 14, 2022
- SIDBI 100 Assistant Manager (Grade-A) Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPSC 558 Staff Nurse (Male) Written Exam Result Download at uppsc.up.nic.in Updated May 31, 2022
- UPPCL 113 Assistant Engineer Trainee (AE) CBT Exam Result Updated May 30, 2022
- UPSC Combined Defence Services (CDS-I) 2022 Result Download at upsc.gov.in Updated May 18, 2022
- UPSC NDA I Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UPSSSC 9212 Health Worker (Female) Main Written Exam Result Updated May 30, 2022
- UKPSC PCS - 2021 Pre Exam Result Download at ukpsc.gov.in Updated May 30, 2022
- RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer APRO Result 2022 Updated May 16, 2022
- UPPCL 173 Junior Engineer Trainee JE Electrical Result Download at upenergy.in Updated May 30, 2022
- UPPCL 240 Assistant Accountant Exam Final Result 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- Rajasthan RPSC Statistical Officer Result 2022 Updated June 2, 2022
- UKPSC RO & ARO (Advocate General) Pre Exam Result at ukpsc.gov.in Updated May 30, 2022
- RSMSSB 5378 Patwari Final Result Download at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Updated May 30, 2022
- UP Police SI Confidential and ASI Clerk / Accountant Recruitment 2021 Exam Additional Result, PET Exam Schedule with List 2022 Updated May 13, 2022
- UP Police Recruitment 9534 SI, PC & Fire Officer Final Result, Cut-off & Marks Download Updated June 13, 2022
About Central Institute of Hand Tools
Central Institute of Hand Tools (CIHT), Jalandhar, Punjab was established in the year 1983. It is an autonomous Institute affiliated by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) & State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh.
The aim of Institute is to provide technological support services and trained manpower to Engineering Industry, by increases the efficiency of small scale units in light engineering and allied fields by providing support in the design and production of tool and jigs, fixture as well as by rendering technical consultancy services and manufacture tools such as press tool, jigs, fixture, moulds, dies and special purpose tools etc.
The Institute offers Certificate Courses, Diploma and Post Diploma Courses and Training in the academic discipline of Mechanical Engineering (tool & Die), Computer Hardware & Networking, Industrial Automation, Computer Science & Engineering, etc. To promote a purposeful education for youth in India, this Courses covers a spectrum of technical manpower to the industries and enterprises involved in new product development.