Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Invites Application for Municipal Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Limited (APPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Municipal Assistant Engineer
Municipal Assistant Engineer
New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor
M.G. Road(Bandhar Road)
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex , Vijayawada,520010 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|APPSC Job Notification 2021 For Municipal Assistant Engineer Post - 84970 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Municipal Assistant Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.105, GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.27.09.2021, N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.|
|Salary||31460 - 84970(Per Month)|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineers in various Engineering Sub Services for a total of 35 Carry forwarded and 155 Fresh vacancies in the scale of pay of Rs.31,460/- to 84,970/- from candidates within the age group of 18 - 42 years as on 01.07.2021.
1. Post Name: Municipal Assistant Engineer (Civil) in A.P Public Health & MPL Engineering Sub-ordinate Service
2. Educational Qualifications: L.C.E or its equivalent qualification. or A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Civil Engineering of a university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or an Institution Recognized by the UGC/AICTE or a pass in Section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of AMIE(India) examination in Civil Engineering.
3. Educational Qualifications: The candidate should possess the prescribed academic qualification as per the date of this notification. The date of this notification shall be the crucial date for calculating the experience including the practical experience. In respect of other than prescribed Educational Qualifications, claiming equivalence, the decision of the concerned department (Unit Officer) shall be final.
4. No. of Post: 02
31460 - 84970(Per Month)
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years as on 01/07/2021, as per G.O.Ms.No.105, GA (Ser-A) Dept., Dt.27.09.2021, N.B.: No person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 42 years.
1. The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the Written Exam to be held as per the Scheme and Syllabus shown at The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
2. However the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short listed for selection against respective vacancies.
3. The list is also appended at The candidates have to produce proof of the community claimed in their application at all stages of selection along with the certificates relating to Educational Qualifications and local status certificates etc.,. Subsequent claim of change of community will not be entertained.
How to Apply:
1. The candidate shall apply online through Commission’s Website https://psc.ap.gov.in from 21/10/2021 to 11/11/2021 (Note: 10/11/2021 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night)
2. The applicant who desires to apply for the above post shall login the Commission’s Website, with his/her registered OTPR number. In case, the candidate is applying for the first time to the posts notified by A.P.P.S.C. he/she shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., https://psc.ap.gov.in Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID.
3. The selection to the post shall be on the basis of Written Examination in Computer Based Recruitment Test mode conducted by the Commission. The Dates of Written Examination will be announced separately
4. The candidates are required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep themselves updated about dates of written examinations are to be held. The examination would be in objective type and questions are to be answered on computer system. Instructions regarding computer based recruitment test are attached as The medium of Examination will be English only.
5. A general Mock Test facility is available to the applicants on the Commission’s website to acquaint themselves with the computer based recruitment test. Applicant can visit the website and practice the answering pattern under MOCK TEST option available on main page of website https://psc.ap.gov.i
6. The applicant is required to visit the Commission’s website regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The Commission’s website information is final for all correspondence. No individual correspondence by any means will be entertained under any circumstances.
7. HALL TICKETS for the written Examination will be hosted on Commission’s website for downloading. Instructions would be given through the website regarding downloading of Hall Tickets.
8. All desirous and eligible candidates shall apply online after satisfying themselves as per the terms and conditions of this recruitment notification. Any application sent through any mode other than the prescribed online mode will not be entertained under any circumstances. Submission of application form by the candidate is considered that he / she has read the notification and shall abide by the terms and conditions laid down there under.
9. The applicant desires to apply for the post shall login the Commission’s Website with his/her registered OTPR number. Candidate applying for the first time for any notification has to first fill the OTPR application carefully to obtain OTPR ID. While filling the OTPR, the candidate has to ensure that the particulars are filled correctly. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates. If candidates choose to modify they may do so by clicking the modify OTPR make the modification, save them and proceed to
10. The applicant has to login in the Commission’s website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the password set by candidate. After login, the applicant has to click on the “Online Application Submission” present in the bottom right corner of the Commission’s website.
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Recruitment
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing work load, Government enhanced the Members as five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. Government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Municipal Assistant Engineer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Municipal Assistant Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Municipal Assistant Engineer: INR 31460 - 84970(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Municipal Assistant Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in APPSC Office New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor M.G. Road(Bandhar Road) Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex , Vijayawada
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Municipal Assistant Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th November, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021