Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Ghaziabad Invites Application for 5 Electronics Engineer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 12930/64/HRD/GAD/02
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Electronics Engineer
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering from any AICTE approved institution with First Class for General & OBC candidates and Pass for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
40000-140000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 26 years as on 30.06.2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
1. Candidates who meet the qualifying criteria and whose online application has been accepted will be shortlisted for the Written Test.
2. Based on their performance in the Written Test, Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview.
3. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the Written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 500/- through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch). Link for payment of fee through SB Collect: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=14842
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://bghr-recruitment.com/Applform_PMT.aspx?pid=53
Published on: 12th July 2019
Format for OBC Certificate: http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=03-Prescribed-Format-for...
Format for PWD Certificate: http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=04-Prescribed-Format-for...
Prescribed Format for SC/ST Certificate: http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=02-%20Prescribed-Format-...
Format for EWS Certificate: http://bel-india.in/Documentviews.aspx?fileName=05-Prescribed-Format-for...
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Electronics Engineer: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Electronics Engineer?
The Payscale is as follows Electronics Engineer: INR40000,
When can I can apply for Electronics Engineer job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Outer Ring Road, Nagavara
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Electronics Engineer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2019
- India Government Mint Kolkata (IGM Kolkata) Invites Application for 7 Supervisor, Engraver Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Library and Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for 12 Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 7 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PPQS Invites Application for 10 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Invites Application for 81 Scientist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISTM Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Special Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) Invites Application for 73 Health Inspector Recruitment 2021