Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 50 Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate Apprentice
Number of Vacancy: 50 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed their BE/B Tech course in above mention engineering branches only from recognized by AICTE or GOI on or after 31 December 2017.
11110/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum Age 25 years or less as on 31/12/2020.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidate are required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in. The application received after last date will not be considered. Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at BEL does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
Published on: 5th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment
About Bharat Electronics Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in the year 1954 and has its headquarters at Bangalore. BEL is a state owned electronics company. Bharat Electronics Limited manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. Bharat Electronics Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy General Manager, Deputy Engineer (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication), Management Industrial Trainees, Electronics and Mechanical Engineer, Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Dy. Chief Medical Officer, Engineering Assistant Trainee, Technician, Assistant Manager, Dy. Manager (Finance), Dy. Manager/ Manager (HR), Engineer (D & E), Technical Assistant, Operator, Civil Engineer, Graduate Apprentices, Publication Officers, Havildar (Security), Sr. Assistant Engineer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in BE / B.Tech (Electronics / Telecommunications/ Electrical / Electrical & Electronics/Communication/ Computer Science) with specialization in Radars, Sonar's, Fire control systems, Communication Systems, Bachelors Degree in Science, ICWAI, MBBS with Diploma in Associate Fellow of Industrial Health (AFIH), MBBS, Diploma in Engineering, SSLC+ITI+1 year apprenticeship training, Graduate degree, Graduate degree with MSW/MBA/PG Diploma with specialization in HRM / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, ME/M Tech/M Sc (Engg) in Material Science /Metallurgy, Diploma in Mechanical Engg, ITI + NCTVT, M.Sc (Tech) / M.Tech (Applied Optics), Master Degree in Electronics Science/Master Degree in Electronics with specialization in Electronics Science/Electronics, M.Sc (Tech) Engineering Physics (Photonics), ME/M.Tech in Microwave Engineering, for a great career at Bharat Electronics Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 50 vacancies in total. Graduate Apprentice: 50 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate Apprentice?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate Apprentice: INR11110,
When can I can apply for Graduate Apprentice job at Bharat Electronics Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bharat Nagar Post, Ghaziabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd November, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate Apprentice, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd November, 2020
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Invites Application for Project Technician-II Recruitment 2021
- GGSIPU Invites Application for Director In-Charge Recruitment 2021
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021