Govt Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
BPSC Recruitment 2021-2022 bpsc.bih.nic.in Bihar PSC Jobs. Latest Job: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Invites Application for 138 Assistant Audit Officer Recruitment 2021.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Invites Application for 36 HOD Recruitment 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Head of Department (HOD)
Head of Department (HOD)
Bailey Road, Patna, 800001 Bihar
Number of Vacancy: 36 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a passed Bachelor / Master’s Degree / Ph.D. in Engineering Or equivalent from recognized Board/University/Institution.
Experience: 12 Year Experience
131400/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 33 years.
Application Fee: General/OBC candidates application fee Rs. 100/- SC/ST candidates application fee Rs. 25/-.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Published on: 5th August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Bihar Public Service Commission
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) came into existence from 1st April 1949. Its constitutional status was pronounced with the promulgation of Constitution of India on 26th January, 1950. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India.
The Bihar Public Service Commission initially began its functioning for the State of Bihar with its headquarters at Ranchi. The State Government decided to shift the headquarters of the Commission from Ranchi to Patna and it was finally shifted to Patna on 1st March 1951.
The first Chairman of the Bihar Public Service Commission was Shri Rajandhari Sinha. Shri Radha Krishna Choudhary was the first Secretary to the Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 36 vacancies in total. Head of Department (HOD): 36 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Head of Department (HOD)?
The Payscale is as follows Head of Department (HOD): INR131400,
When can I can apply for Head of Department (HOD) job at Bihar Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bailey Road, Patna
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Head of Department (HOD), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th August, 2020
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Invites Application for 2621 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Invites Application for 50 Driver Recruitment 2021
- Madras High Court Invites Application for 3557 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Invites Application for 38 Manager, Deputy Director and Various Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 86 Teaching Positions
- NIT Goa Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for 15 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- BIT Mesra Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for 18 MTS, LDC and Various Posts
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021