Govt Bombay High Court (BHC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022 bombayhighcourt.nic.in BHC Jobs. Latest Job: Bombay High Court Invites Application for District Judge Recruitment 2022.
Bombay High Court Invites Application for District Judge Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
High Court of Bombay
invites applications for recruitment of District Judge
Registrar General, High Court, Fort, Mumbai, 400032 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
|Bombay High Court Job Notification 2022 For District Judge Post - 63070 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||District Judge|
|Total Vacancy||9 Posts|
|Age Limit||A candidate must have attained the age of thirty-five years and must not have attained the age of forty-eight years in the case of candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment and forty-five years in the case of others, as on the date of publication of Advertisement.|
|Experience||7 - 12 years|
|Salary||51550 - 63070(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Jan, 2022|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: LLB
On-line applications are invited in the prescribed form from eligible candidates for 09 vacancies for the posts of District Judge, in the Judicial Service of the State of Maharashtra in the pay scale of Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 + dearness allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
1. Name of the Post: District Judge
2. No of Post: 09
3. Salary: Rs.51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 + dearness allowance and other allowances
4. Eligibility Criteria:
(a) a citizen of India.
(b) a holder of Degree in Law.
(c) practising as an Advocate in the High Court of Bombay or Courts subordinate thereto for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practising as an Advocate, the period during which he/she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included ; OR A candidate must be working or must have worked as Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate for not less than 7 years in the post or posts on the date of publication of the advertisement, and while computing the period of 7 years, the period during which the candidate has practised as an Advocate shall be included.
51550 - 63070(Per Month)
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of thirty-five years and must not have attained the age of forty-eight years in the case of candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment and forty-five years in the case of others, as on the date of publication of Advertisement.
1. The selection will be made strictly on merit on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the main written examination and viva-voce.
2. Preliminary Written Examination: For the purpose of short-listing the candidates, the High Court, if necessary, may hold preliminary written examination comprising of multiple choice objective type questions which can be scrutinized by computers and call upon the candidates obtaining the cut off marks, as may be fixed by the High Court, to appear for main written examination, maintaining the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies to the successful candidates.
3. Provided that if there are more than one candidates who secure identical cut-off marks as fixed by the High Court for maintaining ratio of 1:10, all such candidates will be called upon to appear for main written examination. The marks secured by the candidates in the preliminary written examination will not be taken into consideration for final selection and will not be displayed or communicated to the candidates.
4. Main Written Examination and Viva-voce :- The main written examination shall comprise of two papers carrying 100 marks each, having duration of 3 hours each. The medium of written examination shall be English. The High Court will hold viva-voce carrying 50 marks of the eligible candidates who have secured not less than 50% marks in each paper of main written examination. Provided that the candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment who have secured not less than 45% marks as aforesaid shall be eligible for the viva-voce.
5. Provided that the High Court may call the candidates for viva- voce in the ratio of 1:3 of the available vacancies to the successful candidates. Provided that if there are more than one candidates who secure identical marks, for maintaining the ratio of 1:3, all such candidates shall be called upon to appear for viva-voce. Provided further that only those candidates who obtain at least 40% of marks in viva-voce test shall be eligible for selection.
How to Apply:
1) The candidates shall submit their applications On-line only in the prescribed format through the High Court website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.jn The link will open from i.e. 7th January, 2022 after 10.30 a.m. 27th January, 2022 upto 04.30 p.m. only.
2) The candidate shall prepare duly typed, containing the information giving names of the Courts in which and Judges before whom he/she has practised during the period of three years immediately preceding the date of the publication of the advertisement in prescribed Format No. II.
3. Similarly, the candidates shall prepare Annexure enumerating particulars of practice as an Advocate giving the period and total duration of the practice in prescribed Format No. III, and submit all the prescribed formats duly filled in alongwith printout of on-line application address to the Registrar General, High Court, Fort, Mumbai - 400032 on or before 8th February, 2022. The envelope containing printout of On-line Application and Annexures should be superscribed with the words "Application for the post of District Judge-2021".
Published on: 07 January 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Bombay High Court Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Bombay High Court. The other Related Jobs Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| District Judge - ( 9 Posts) Posts
Registrar General, High Court
|Last Date: 27 January 2022|
| Clerk - ( 247 Posts) Posts
The Registrar General Bombay High Court, Fort
|Last Date: 06 January 2022|
| Legal Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 23rd August 2021|
| Senior System Officer - ( 17 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 27th May 2021|
About Bombay High Court Recruitment
About Bombay High Court
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. District Judge: 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for District Judge, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows District Judge: INR 51550 - 63070(Per Month),
When can I can apply for District Judge, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Bombay High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Registrar General, High Court
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for District Judge, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th January, 2022
- IRCTC Invites Application for Joint General Manager / Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022
- NBPGR Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2022
- Shaheed Bhagat Singh College (SBSC) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for 134 Assistant Professor, Research Assistant, More Vacancies
- MAKAUT Invites Application for 5 AICTE Doctoral Fellowships Recruitment 2022
- Paschim Medinipur District Invites Application for 21 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2022
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2022
- Purabi Dairy Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2022
- National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA) Invites Application for 3 Senior Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- NIAS Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2022
- IIT-BHU Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2022