Cantonment Board Landour Recruitment 2023 For Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector
Vacancy Circular No: -
Cantonment Board Landour Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
Advertisement for the post of Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant at the Cantonment Board Landour. Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 15th February 2023. Candidates can check the latest Cantonment Board Landour Recruitment 2023 Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant Vacancy 2023 details and apply online at the landour.cantt.gov.in/ recruitment 2023 page.
Cantonment Board Landour Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is available @ landour.cantt.gov.in/. Cantonment Board Landour selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Uttarakhand. More details of landour.cantt.gov.in/ recruitment, new vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant
Landour, Mussoorie, 248179 Uttarakhand
Number of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: For more details, please refer to official notification.
20200-34800/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
Application Fee: please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: please refer to official notification.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled out online. Please follow the link given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://landour.cantt.gov.in/recruitment/, From 25-01-2023. (This Job Source is Employment News 21-27 January 2023, Page No.26).
Published on: 20th January 2023
For more details, please refer to official notification at View Official Notification
Cantonment Board Landour Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Cantonment Board Landour. The other Related Jobs Cantonment Board Landour Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Cantonment Board Landour Recruitment
About Cantonment Board Landour
Landour Cantonment Board is an autonomous body under the control of Govt. of India, Ministry of Defence and discharges obligatory and discretionary functions as per the provisions of Cantonment Act, 2006. The Cantonment Act lays down both the mandatory and discretionary functions of the Board such as education, public health, sanitation, roads, street lighting, water supply and birth and death registration. For the purpose of administration and civil representation the cantonment board is divided into eight wards. There are various other rules such as the cantonment account code, cantonment fund servant rules, cantonment land administration rules and cantonment property rules which emanate from the Cantonment Act.
Presently, the Cantonment is governed by the Cantonments Act, 2006 and various Policy letters and Instructions of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), Government of India issued from time to time. Though the Board functions as a local municipal body, yet it is under the administrative control of Directorate General Defence Estates (DGDE), New Delhi and Principal Director, Defence Estates, Central Command, Chandigarh.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant: 03 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant: INR20200-34800,
When can I can apply for Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant job at Cantonment Board Landour
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Landour, Mussoorie
What is Cantonment Board Landour Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant: 03 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Cantonment Board Landour Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant: 03 Posts, is 15th February, 2023
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sanitary Inspector, Tax Collector & Junior Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th February, 2023
- BECIL Invites Application for 19 Sale Assistant, Multi Tasking Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for System Administrator Recruitment 2023
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Data Analytics And Strategic Insights Analyst Recruitment 2023
- PGIMER Invites Application for Senior Course Assistant Recruitment 2023
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 49 Senior Resident Recruitment 2023
- AIIMS Gorakhpur Invites Application for Lab Assistant Or Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli Invites Application for 15 Technician, Senior Technician Recruitment 2023
- National Institute of Technology Jalandhar Invites Application for 6 Superintending Engineer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) Invites Application for 9712 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2023