Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: PS-05/2021
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate-I
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have BE / B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
25000-31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 Years
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application from the CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi - 630 003. & reach this office by 06.05.2021 (Thursday) up to 5.30 pm through India post/courier. Resume/Bio-data will not be considered as an Application.
1. Applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the above position and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as of the last date of receipt of the applications. Candidates not fulfilling the essential qualification shall be rejected automatically without any notice. Therefore, they are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the positions as on the last date of receipt of the applications. No inquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. 2. Candidates are required to send one set of photocopy of the following certificate/documents with self-attestation as indicated below along with the application- (i) Caste/Tribe Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/EWS candidates as applicable) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India. (i) Under Graduate Degree Certificate (B.E/B.Tech.) (ii) Overall Marksheet / Consolidated Mark Statement of Under Graduate Degree (B.E/B.Tech.) In the event of failure to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
2. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
3. Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given preference over General candidates to ensure due representation.
4. The date of determining the qualification and age limit shall be 06.05.2021.
Published on: 2nd May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Central Electrochemical Research Institute Recruitment
About Central Electrochemical Research Institute
Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) was established in the year 1953 in New Delhi. Major R&D programs at Central Electrochemical Research Institute are in the areas of corrosion science and engineering, industrial metal finishing, batteries, electrometallurgy, electro pyrometallurgy, electrochemicals, Materials Science, and electrochemical instrumentation & pollution control. Central Electrochemical Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist, Senior Scientist, Project Assistant, Apprentice, Technician (vocational), Apprentices (Office Management), Research Interns, Post Graduate Trainee, Technical Assistant, Graduate Trainee, Project Fellow, Junior Research Fellow (Project). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Physical Chemistry / Electrochemistry, M.Sc - Chemistry & M.Sc Micro Biology, BE - Metallurgy / MSc - Material Science, ITI - Machinist and Fitter, 10+2 / XII with Office Management as one of the subjects, M.Sc in Chemistry / Physics, M.Sc Microbiology / Biotechnology, B.Sc Chemistry, ITI - Wireman, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (DEIE), B.Sc. (Computer Science) with professional qualification in Computer Applications, 10+2 with Science subjects + Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Degree with typewriting and knowledge in Computer, BE (Mechanical), for a great career at Central Electrochemical Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate-I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate-I?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate-I: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Project Associate-I job at Central Electrochemical Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Karaikudi, Sivaganga
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate-I, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th May, 2021
- Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC Invites Application for 4 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for 120 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Invites Application for 61 Manager, Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 425 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Invites Application for 10 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- ASRB Invites Application for 65 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- PSSSB Invites Application for 659 Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1191 Intelligence Assistant, Constable Recruitment 2021
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 16 Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 35 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 33 Musician Sailors Recruitment 2021
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Manager and Various Vacancy