Govt Central Institute For Research On Buffaloes (CIRB) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes. The other Related Jobs Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Young Professional-I - ( 02 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 11 May 2022|
| Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 06 April 2022|
| Worker Skilled Labour - ( 6 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 05 April 2022|
| Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow - ( 2 Posts) Posts
Sirsa Rd, Sector 14
|Last Date: 03 March 2022|
| Research Associate (RA) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 15 November 2021|
| Part Time Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 09 November 2021|
About Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes Recruitment
About Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes
Director is the executive head of the institute and is the chairman of the Institute Management Committee(IMC) which is responsible for all policy and decision making regarding the functioning of institute. Research Advisory Committee(RAC) reviews the research achievements of the institute and its consistency in view of the mandate of the institute and suggests research programmes based on national/global context of research in the thrust areas. Director is also chairman of the Institute Research Council(IRC) that monitors the progress of research projects. The research and extension activities at the institute are looked after by the respective Heads/ In- charges of Divisions and by the Officer In-charge at sub-campus Nabha. The institute Joint Staff Council(IJSC) looks after the grievance and welfare of staff members of the institute.
Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes (CIRB) was established in the year 1985. It is located in Hisar. CIRB carries out research on various aspects of buffalo improvement including conservation of germplasm, development of optimum diets and feeding systems, enhancement of reproductive efficiency and health management practices for increasing milk, meat and draught performance of the species.
Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Young Professional, Unskilled Labour, Research Associate (RA), Inseminator, Semi Skilled Labour, Skilled Support Staff, Senior Technical Officer, Research Assistant, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Field/ Farm Technician.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Veterinary Science or post graduate in Agricultural Science, Matric, Post Graduate in Agricultural sciences or graduate in Engineering/Technology/Veterinary Science, Ph.D Degree in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics + Master's Degree in Biotechnology, 10th pass + Training Certificate in Artificial Insemination (AI), ITI in the Trades of Data Entry Operator / Electrician / Tractor / Mechanic / Agricultural Machinery Mechanic, M.V.Sc in Animal Reproduction Gynecology & Obstetrics or M.V.Sc in Veterinary Medicine, M.Sc (Agriculture), M.Sc in Biological Science, M.V.Sc/M.Sc. in Animal Nutrition /biotechnology /microbiology/botany, M.Sc. in Animal Nutrition/Animal Physiology/LPM/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Agri)/B.V.Sc. & AH, for a great career at Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes.
- NCRTC Invites Application for Group General Manager Recruitment 2022
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Lab Technical Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for Senior Tuberculosis Treatment Supervisor, Tuberculosis Health Visitor Recruitment 2022
- University Of Hyderabad (UoH) Invites Application for Senior Coding Project Associate and HPC Programme Recruitment 2022
- University of Hyderabad Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2022
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Invites Application for Research Associate, Research Assistant, More Vacancies
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for Animator Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Project Intern Recruitment 2022
- Gandhigram Rural Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Attendant, Project Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Project Executive Officer Recruitment 2022